Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The Midnight Blossoms are going to see a wider release. It might be worth it to save the headache from Ubiq's site and just grab them at your local if you have one nearby. Pretty sure that's the route I'm taking. If thats not an option for you than Good Luck in the morning!

LMAO if that was any indication, tomorrow is going to be a disaster. Site froze at midnight from people thinking it might secret drop, like myself. 

It's seriously the worst site I've ever tried to cop kicks from. Site was freezing up on me even for just for the Brazil GLV when they announced a w/ pic on IG.

Kinda feeling these more than the RF joints.

I'm guessing no 3M hits on the toe or logo?

Last edited:
Reflective hits on the two little cut outs on gl3s and behind the logo on the side are pretty common... I'd say it's there.

Want the MBs bad but trying not to get my hopes up. their website is held together with paperclips and rubberbands. Don't even wanna talk about the headache I went through tryna cop the dirty martini sauconys

Anyone know any stores releasing Nippon Blues online?

Got cart jacked at Packer Shoes, and most places seem to be in-store only.

Finally popped the cherry and got my first Asics. Lol. Just copped those Nippons from Packer shoes. I've Been lurking for a while now and getting tired of nike a bit.

sneaker politics?
Their instagram said 12 AM EST, and I forgot I'm on EDT, in which there's an hour difference.

I was online at their website an hour ago going wtf lol.

Anyways, copped my size woot.

Last edited:
Want the MBs bad but trying not to get my hopes up. their website is held together with paperclips and rubberbands. Don't even wanna talk about the headache I went through tryna cop the dirty martini sauconys
I won't even attempt it. As much as I like Ubiq as a company (great customer service) I will likely pick these up somewhere else until they make the necessary changes (i.e. getting off of Magento). I don't want these bad enough to put up with what will likely happen tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
why is the whole bait bundle not using suede? what kind of material is on it? for 150 retail id expect some buttery smooth as a babys *** suede.

They call it nail head suede. Which probably is suede that's been smashed with a hammer like a nail.

I'll not be at a computer tonight when the MBs drop.

Mobile 3G + Ubiq = Not a chance in hell.

Last edited:
Ubiq's new balance "the benjamin" release was awful... took so long to check out. Doubt anything changed, hoping I can get through again.

My friends homie works at Ubiq. He texted him today and said they will release the MB's next week as well in other retailers.

If you cant cop tomorrow, try next week.

My friends homie works at Ubiq. He texted him today and said they will release the MB's next week as well in other retailers.

If you cant cop tomorrow, try next week.
Sounds like there's a lot of production numbers. Really hope the quality is good.  

He did mention that they didnt get a big of a stock as they thought. Maybe was allocated to other retailers?
Ah gotcha. Makes me nervous about the release in a few hours. Luckily I still remember jay23's trick from way back when. 

Back
Top Bottom