Asics Love?!? Where is it?

could've got 2 pairs but had to go, anyways real hot. the word on the street was the R was scratched off.

you were the 3rd PM for that size

that 10.5 i got hit up for literrally immediately i hit submit reply and WHAM it was there lol
lol I believe it. Between this thread and the packer site it was chaos on my comp in front of me. I choked using the PP instead of checkout. Stupid move.

Haha I guess when I was checking out one of my shipping addresses took over my billing address making it a wrong. I emailed them but looks like their error will cancel my order. There will be a 9 available in the next 24hrs. Bummed out but stuff like that happens. Congrats on everyone copping. Sometimes you take an L! I surely did, Lol.

my fault bro , thought you were just getting greedy and reselling , congrats on the orders
its cool i can see how it looked that way though so no harm no foul

i actually wear sneakers

crazy right?

most now a days re sell or just keep it in their house like its a picasso to stare at lol

Is there a way around to shipping costs or something?  That definitely ain't worth reselling even before shipping...imagine including shipping costs...(I pay around $17-21 shipping a pair of shoes from CA to NY and that includes insurance)

Back
Top Bottom