Asics Love?!? Where is it?

First time I have been able to acquire a shoe I want for retail in a while lol

at this point I'am so used to paying resellers...

Dam shame.

yea F this, just gonna pass on this, it looks like GR anyway and material wise it also looks like GR.

Dammmmn

First time I have been able to acquire a shoe I want for retail in a while lol

at this point I'am so used to paying resellers...

Dam shame.
No hate, but I know you think resellers are scum, but you give them so much business.

#teamretailortrade

No hate, but I know you think resellers are scum, but you give them so much business.
#teamretailortrade

If I want something I'll just buy it if it's in the range that I'am satisfied with.

I would much rather purchase at retail, but oh well.

Anddddd sold out. These prices on the bay though... Hope they drop as much as I like them I hate paying resell prices..
Sad life

^ lol @ spotify typo

I really did want the Alvin's, but I like to plan my purchases ahead of time. I had been eyeing the phantom lagoons for a bit, and when they unexpectedly came back up from bait I was able to buy a pair. Thanks to a fellow NTer no less (suede n mesh)

They came in at the office today and I must say I like them in person. Not so upset I wasn't able to purchase the Alvin's this week, but I do hope I'll be able to get a pair next week for a decent price.

Last edited:
O crap been reading and hearing about Sprint offering that crap for free. It's shopify. U guys know damn well what i meant fools. Haha. O wells. Next shoe.

Back
Top Bottom