Asics Love?!? Where is it?

forreal man that 280 gonna drop

resellers love buyers who miss on RD and will buy at whatever price

once all the shoes are in hand, all the undercutting begins and then u will see a lower price
this is true. but the real ninja reseller holds on to them for even longer. when they start to dissappear. then you create your own price. 

this is true. but the real ninja reseller holds on to them for even longer. when they start to dissappear. then you create your own price. 

totally agree, everyone undercuts at first cuz they just trying to make enough money for the next release

those who can absorb the hit, fair better in the long run, cuz most dudes who do the undercutting, cant see even 6 months down the line

risk both ways, cuz sometimes the product will sell more right away then it does if you wait

totally agree, everyone undercuts at first cuz they just trying to make enough money for the next release

those who can absorb the hit, fair better in the long run, cuz most dudes who do the undercutting, cant see even 6 months down the line

risk both ways, cuz sometimes the product will sell more right away then it does if you wait
case in point: sup foams only those who sold quick made a lot of profit. However it is easy to understand why. its a nike release and nike makes boatloads of pairs. These are pretty much guaranteed to cook if you sit on them. pause. 

Last edited:
Quote:
lmk what you go with, i prefer the rope laces of the flats
Yes
eyes.gif
lol didnt you cop a pair?

Point us to the right direction 
**************.com

@SoleGlow322 and @stayblunted

I'm probably going to go with these:

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/3m-black

i was gonna grab the "grape" joints but I didn't wanna take a chance with the shade of purple not matching up. 3M black is the safe choice imo

Quote:

**************.com

@SoleGlow322
and @stayblunted

i was gonna grab the "grape" joints but I didn't wanna take a chance with the shade of purple not matching up. 3M black is the safe choice imo

ya, im not gonna be able to cop until i get the shoes in person to see what that purple gon look like

but black is def safe

i dont like to tie my ropes, 51 inch rope lace does seem much

case in point: sup foams only those who sold quick made a lot of profit. However it is easy to understand why. its a nike release and nike makes boatloads of pairs. These are pretty much guaranteed to cook if you sit on them. pause. 

only the good resellers move quickly, lots dont even know how to move em, so they have to take a steep discount from those who have the means

like some of these dudes on twitter move product fast as hell

Quote:

**************.com

@SoleGlow322
and @stayblunted

yea i did

i think rope laces are ridiculous though

ronnie has people brainwashed thinking every asic needs them now :smh:

I know Packers Shoes said it was an exclusive but who knows maybe other stores will get them later like the Nippon Blues...
nope. packer only, with SF holding onto some for the locals. Maybe if there are leftovers they will go up in their store, but i'd imagine all the aussies will claim them, even if it's grabbing whatevers left over to "trade for my size."

How is it not limited tho?

Under 2k pairs is limited.

I would assume these fell under 1.5k pairs if 300 were in store.

Fiegs recent releases fall in that production range.

I already mentioned previously they made over 2000 pairs of these. i have my sources. people know my info is on point. i dont know why you would randomly throw out a number based on what employees said they had for sale in store. see post below discussing how many individual orders were placed. add backdoor sales to resellers with FSRs, in-store, and SF's pairs. That should tell you enough if you didn't believe me. let's use common sense people.

in store everyone should have

comparing some order numbers with people i know my first order is over 1.7K sooner than my friends order

thats A LOT of pairs

yea i did

i think rope laces are ridiculous though

ronnie has people brainwashed thinking every asic needs them now
mean.gif
Ehh i feel you. if they came with flat black laces instead of those special patterned white ones, i wouldnt even consider it. but theres definitely potential here

ya, im not gonna be able to cop until i get the shoes in person to see what that purple gon look like

but black is def safe

i dont like to tie my ropes, 51 inch rope lace does seem much
Yeah 51 is too much. About to measure my ropes on my USAs when i get home. 48 should be right. Although my USA laces were a bit short because i like to wear them loose and tie them at the end.

nope. packer only, with SF holding onto some for the locals. Maybe if there are leftovers they will go up in their store, but i'd imagine all the aussies will claim them, even if it's grabbing whatevers left over to "trade for my size."
I already mentioned previously they made over 2000 pairs of these. i have my sources. people know my info is on point. i dont know why you would randomly throw out a number based on what employees said they had for sale in store. see post below discussing how many individual orders were placed. add backdoor sales to resellers with FSRs, in-store, and SF's pairs. That should tell you enough if you didn't believe me. let's use common sense people.

They made more yeezys...

And those are "limited"...

Not sure how 2k pairs made isn't limited, but ok.

Back
Top Bottom