Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No trying to be a **** at all but this pic makes you look like you have baby feet attached to super thick ankles! its confusing to look at. 
I know it's weird. I'm a size 13 but all shoes with a huarache type sock liner or split tongue make my feet look tiny compared to my legs. Gl5 are even worse. But other shoes with normal tongues look fine. maybe I'm lacing them too tight?

I know it's weird. I'm a size 13 but all shoes with a huarache type sock liner or split tongue make my feet look tiny compared to my legs. Gl5 are even worse. But other shoes with normal tongues look fine. maybe I'm lacing them too tight?
Thats kind of crazy man especially since your a size 13. Maybe it was just the angle of the pic? 

so now we've identified the only ***** to cop those weak *** RF "OG Re-Issues"

camp lines are such a circus...

Thats kind of crazy man especially since your a size 13. Maybe it was just the angle of the pic? 
No. It wasn't just the pic. Something just looks off with my size 13 gl3s gl5s gt cools. Even worse with reebok pump fury, puma disc's and blaze of glory. It bothers me so much I barely wear them.

No. It wasn't just the pic. Something just looks off with my size 13 gl3s gl5s gt cools. Even worse with reebok pump fury, puma disc's and blaze of glory. It bothers me so much I barely wear them.
Thats such a bummer dude. All the models you just listed are insanely comfotable bc of the sockliner. Have you tried tying them real loose?

170 nahhh hopefully on a wider release they'll be cheaper like blooms or LOM's at packer

Thats such a bummer dude. All the models you just listed are insanely comfotable bc of the sockliner. Have you tried tying them real loose?
Yeah I've even tried them with no laces at all. Something still always looks off.

I'm feeling those Concepts x Gel Lyte V, are they gonna be easy to get? If so any other website releasing them?
Probably wont be easy to get if it is as limited as they are saying and probably wont be released at any other stores.

Considering the "limited nature" of the concepts glv think It will reach other stores? Ie. kith, Undft & SA?

Welp remaining pairs online smh I feel that's a lie either they got a decent amount in store or there's allocation for online

I have a feeling there are more pairs than they are letting on. Just a feeling though.

Also, anyone who has scooped a major shoe off the cncpts site before, does it get saved once its in your cart like Kith or can you get cartjacked?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom