Asics Love?!? Where is it?

haha that was my plan regardless. Was just wondering how it worked on there though.
If you can get to this screen, you have a little time...I wouldnt push it past 5 mins tho...I really wouldnt push it at all...

In Cart means nothing...this screen means a little bit

If you can get to this screen, you have a little time...I wouldnt push it past 5 mins tho...I really wouldnt push it at all...

In Cart means nothing...this screen means a little bit
Good to know. I just going to go for the speed checkout though. Looks like my years of practice on Supreme's webstore will come in handy.

Any specific page you guys will be refreshing? It looks like all new products come up on the main page but I didn't know if things might be different since its a collab.

Good to know. I just going to go for the speed checkout though. Looks like my years of practice on Supreme's webstore will come in handy.

Any specific page you guys will be refreshing? It looks like all new products come up on the main page but I didn't know if things might be different since its a collab.
"New" page and maybe have the "Concepts" and "Asics" page up just in case...

dont lie though. you aint got that flyknit or le bain swiftness. 

Last edited:
Only time I was on concepts for a release was the black Christmas sweater dunks , everyone. was complaining about the crashing while it was smooth on my end , hopefully its the same case

Only time I was on concepts for a release was the black Christmas sweater dunks , everyone. was complaining about the crashing while it was smooth on my end , hopefully its the same case
I actually copped my double up pair online on my phone before I even got into the store...
sick.gif

They're slow as molasses over there. 

Last edited:
Last time I copped a high demand release from Concepts, was the Mint 998s, they were priced higher than these GL5s it was still a hassle but not crazy like I think this one will be...The whole story about the fire and the Phoenix (rising from the ashes, the reason for the first burning embers photo), will make hypbeast go crazy on Saturday for these. Not to mention the possibility of backdoor links SMH #Sadderday

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/07/29...w-asics-gel-lyte-v-collab-exclusive-giveaway/

for whatever reason cncpts asics releases are WAY worse than NB. which is funny because their NB collabs are far superior to their asics. both c notes and mints were a walk in the park. no crashing. 3 lies however... 

Concepts has one of the better websites of the boutiques that regularly do collabs. I've been able to get through a bunch of times manually.

Back
Top Bottom