Asics Love?!? Where is it?

After an overwhelming majority were destroyed in the fire?*

Wow they really planned on having a ton of pairs

well considering the RF pairs have been floating up to 4000+, 500 does seem pretty limited.

Concepts said 160
concepts said 160...?
it's in reference to concepts notoriety for jacking up the online price of their collabs by $20. it sucks, but people still eat it up.

Thanks for the pics. I'm a big fan of these. I'll post on feet pics with all 4 laces as soon as I have then. With my size 13 weird proportion feet.

Hey I know I'm late what do y'all think of the potential sage cw. I'm not to hot on the concept cw. Any other earthy vs cws?

Eh they're okay, still going to be beaters though 
smokin.gif

can't eeem front b, those cncpts joints look kinda garb and then kinda fire at the same time (no pun intended). 

speckled midsole saves them...I'm a speckle hypebeast.

Quick question so what happened to the pistachio looking gel lyte v's that were a cnccpt collab are those releasing ?

These are better than the Alvin's..but still on the fence. Might just roll the dice tomorrow and see what happens. Not expecting anything though.

just saw one of the pictures on cncpts instagram saying whatever left over will go up online 
sick.gif
 someone mention there was no pairs set aside for online... 

Last edited:
Hey i need some opinion on you guys

So i bought this wildcats gl3 44 days ago via paypal payment
Until now, i still didnt received the package
The seller does sent me the postage proof of tracking, but the package cant be tracked

So my im really confused now what should i do
Because if i wanna open paypal dispute today is the last day
I already ask my local post office, but they didnt not have the package

So what should i do? Cause its big amount of money for me..

Thanks guys

Why did I think these were dropping on Sunday. Caught me off guard. Good luck in the morning, if there is even a chance.

Hey i need some opinion on you guys

So i bought this wildcats gl3 44 days ago via paypal payment
Until now, i still didnt received the package
The seller does sent me the postage proof of tracking, but the package cant be tracked

So my im really confused now what should i do
Because if i wanna open paypal dispute today is the last day
I already ask my local post office, but they didnt not have the package

So what should i do? Cause its big amount of money for me..

Thanks guys

How were you able to wait 44 days without opening a dispute??? Has the seller been in constant contact with you?

Back
Top Bottom