Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This reminds me of every thread in the JB forum.
mean.gif
EVERY thread on this website is becoming like that.

my latest pickup, Gel Saga Mint. I put black laces on as many have for a much cleaner look.

I ordered the Asics Gel Lite III red/grey/blue as well, just on back order for a few weeks :smile:

Last edited:
S
my latest pickup, Gel Saga Mint. I put black laces on as many have for a much cleaner look.

I ordered the Asics Gel Lite III red/grey/blue as well, just on back order for a few weeks :smile:

Where did you get your black laces and what length are they?

Don't confuse a lack of beasting with SBs time being up. There are still a lot of great SB colorways coming out, IMO. The lack of crazy hype just means the beasts have moved to another shoe or brand.

Want proof? Ask the regulars in this thread. :lol:

Totally agree. SB is still one of the best sneaker lines imo. They have great cws. And the SB thread moves fast, one of the best on NT. Repped.

Last edited:
i should clarify again, it's not really c-blocking if you really actually like them and plan to wear them, it's c-blocking if you're just buying them cuz of hype or to resell, which a lot of these new people are doing just that.

it's like someone said last page, every time an RF release is on the horizon, these threads get flooded with these little kids asking all kinds of dumb questions... and apparently we're "d-bags" now if we don't answer every question and hand them everything we researched ourselves, which they could easily do themselves (we just had several examples of these kids asking questions the answers to were just literally posted on the same page, it's like they don't wanna read anything)...

wanna talk about high horses, the runner elitists over on SC are the worst, they'll front on a shoe just cuz they don't like RF and the hype associated with him, and i think that's lame, cuz hype should not be a factor in whether you like a shoe or not (and i constantly drive that point home, like i did relentlessly about people buying the SAL's cuz of hype, but woulda called them ugly and passed if they were a GR), but i can def see where some of their attitude comes from...

Please believe I feel you bro, it happened to me 10 or so years ago with some of my fav. bands and now it's happening to some of y'all. So I really feel your pain.

It just came off kinda lame assuming most ppl that don't generally post in the thread are buying outta hype or to resell. Even though you probably right, but some of these "new jacks" are actually into the shoes.

You seem like you've been into shoes for some time now, you've been around the block and know how things work by now. Every couple of months your gonna get an influx of "strangers" asking redundant questions but eff it, ignore those posts and lets keep it moving. Unfortunately it's part of what this hobby of ours has become.

Knock on my door as I typed my last post and these beauties came in.

Shoes are DOPE! Too bad they didn't have my size in the navy joints.

grabbed them off a pair of old vans i own temporarily but they are rather short. i need to get another pair that fit better and are wider. 
Thank,Found some from a pair of jordans i had, they fit perfectly and have silver tips

Back
Top Bottom