Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For everybody who has a pair of St. Alfreds I just bought a used pair from somebody (worn once, great condition) but I noticed the inner lining of these are different than any other GL3 I've seen. Is everybody else inner lining creasing really easily? If that's the case then it doesn't bother me at all, just wanted to see how other owner's pairs were. 

For everybody who has a pair of St. Alfreds I just bought a used pair from somebody (worn once, great condition) but I noticed the inner lining of these are different than any other GL3 I've seen. Is everybody else inner lining creasing really easily? If that's the case then it doesn't bother me at all, just wanted to see how other owner's pairs were. 
Yeah man. That happens. Its a lot different material than any other GL3 I have. Look at mine.

Okay, thanks man. Mine looks exactly like that. I was planning on wearing them anyway but I just wanted to make sure the seller didn't lie about how many times he wore them.

Yeah i wore them twice now and they're like that now. Quality's fantastic on these but CWs a bit weird haha.

The quality is crazy. I just wish they would have used something different for the inner lining. And I personally think the colorway is awesome. I didn't like it in photos but in person it's just amazing. I'm thinking about getting a second deadstock pair. 

Asics newbie here. About to buy my frist pair. Kayano 19s to be exact. All my Nikes , runners, bball etc) are all sz 10. How do the Kayanos fit? True to size?

looks like the extra butter collab is going to be a gel saga but from the teaser video it looked like there was to shoes. maybe a gel lyte iii as well??

Preorder for blue camo gl iii on Ebay for 400 if there'sany rich people here dumb enough to cough that amount for them

Preorder for blue camo gl iii on Ebay for 400 if there'sany rich people here dumb enough to cough that amount for them
I already pre ordered mine for $150 a few months backs from an overseas store. I don't mind paying that much for a guaranteed pair. 

They are a GR. So, my guess is that every US based online shop will be selling them for $100.  select HOH and Footlockers will have them for $85 just as they did with the grey GL3s that just dropped.

Asics newbie here. About to buy my frist pair. Kayano 19s to be exact. All my Nikes , runners, bball etc) are all sz 10. How do the Kayanos fit? True to size?
from my experience they fit .5 big. I have a 9 and it fits like a 9.5.

to put into context i have og free runs in sizes 9.5 and the kayano size 9 fits exactly like a free run 9.5. full Thumb length between big toe & the end of the toebox 

Back
Top Bottom