Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn looks like I am out of money for a while. Hopefully i'll be good for the Urban Camo and Fresh Prince release but it is looking like a no. :frown:
Wowwwww... Someone customized their Saint Alfreds, and they look so much better. Could just painted the midsole and I woulda liked it, but dayum.

I wouldnt say they are better but they are good

I cant wait to see the posts on how ugly the HAL are after people didnt cop.... opinons tend to sway when people dont cop haha

Will be getting my sz13, sure I have a connect lined up so Im geeked.
I really don't think it had to do anything to do with not coppin, 3 lies really are just butt ugly. I copped and right now they just chillin in the closet and they gonna be stayin there because they look like straight dookie juice. They'll be good trade bait for these mortars tho. I'm gonna say it now the mortars are the best grey gl3 since NK 2.0s. :smokin

Last edited:
Hanon's come out to about 170 shipped if you cop from them... Might want to wait it out.

Packers were selling the Aberdeen Leopards for $140 + shipping. I paid $10 more on Hanon weeks ago so I don't know... 

Last edited:
not sure if your trying to help or what but these will drop in the us, and they sure as hell won't be 150+ shipping  

What else woukd i be tryin to do?

Some people dont mind the price if they can secure their pair now. I know its a US bound GR but that doesnt mean everyone will be lucky enough to get them..

What else woukd i be tryin to do?

Some people dont mind the price if they can secure their pair now. I know its a US bound GR but that doesnt mean everyone will be lucky enough to get them..
i'm thinking 99% of people in this thread that want that shoe will get their pair. No point in linking a 150+ site when they'll be on pys or even now urbanoutfitters for retail. keep some money in your pockets

i'm thinking 99% of people in this thread that want that shoe will get their pair. No point in linking a 150+ site when they'll be on pys or even now urbanoutfitters for retail. keep some money in your pockets
at least it helps, because u know those resellers gobbles everything up that comes into there path :-/

and those resellers put em up on ebay for like 200-300+

Last edited:
Just got these in from Extra Butter and they look good. Quality is ok

Comparison with some Nike Air Structures I had buried in my closet...they're like long lost cousins

Back
Top Bottom