Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i want to buy brazils but just dropped 465 on bait and 130+ on EB. I might try for the END burger. damn it.... i need to make more money for extra shopping.

Whats the sizing like for the gel lyte v? Is it true to size or should i go half/full size bigger? Actually for all the gel model..Thanks in advance

Whats the sizing like for the gel lyte v? Is it true to size or should i go half/full size bigger? Actually for all the gel model..Thanks in advance
scroll back a few pages. this has been answered a few times. I go .5 up tho.

Last edited:
i want to buy brazils but just dropped 465 on bait and 130+ on EB. I might try for the END burger. damn it.... i need to make more money for extra shopping.
tell me about it lol...how about brazils, aztecs, cmyk pack, baits, a few other nonasics past 2 weeks! my whole paycheck is spoken for. Sorry Wells Fargo mortgage! Theres always next month.

Instead of answering that , you could have ventured an answer to his question...

I have no idea on the Vs sizing , but how about the thread opener , or a mod who frequents in here puts a sizing guide for every model on the 1st page?

That way we could avoid (some at least) of these same questions over and over again.

For me GL 3s have been true to size, my Kayanos are a half size smaller. I'm an 11 in most things I wear, I have a regular foot. The GL 5 I copped an 11 because I heard TTS and at worse it's better to be a little bigger.

tell me about it lol...how about brazils, aztecs, cmyk pack, baits, a few other nonasics past 2 weeks! my whole paycheck is spoken for. Sorry Wells Fargo mortgage! Theres always next month.

lol i forgot i did buy 1 pair of aztec too. also the RF cove. saving money for a few saucony releaeses coming up also.

You aren't lying. April has been brutal with releases.

its seems like its only going to be even crazier going foward

No matter what the answer to his question would be, everyone would have a different answer. I would say go .5 up. Others say TTS. Which again is all discussed throughout the thread lol. I have no problem answering questions because Lord knows I have had many answered mine, but my point is there is no need to post a question that could have been answered by taking some time to read the thread youre posting in, that's all.

And I think its a good idea what you propose, but as mentioned before, all sizing depends on your foot.  Some may go TTS and others may be 1 whole size up. Truly depends on the foot.

For me GL 3s have been true to size, my Kayanos are a half size smaller. I'm an 11 in most things I wear, I have a regular foot. The GL 5 I copped an 11 because I heard TTS and at worse it's better to be a little bigger.
Exactly my point here.  @JaySB  is saying TTS but I would say .5 up on both models.  

Asics thread needs a sizing guide like NB has.
all brands need a sizing guide. It would be very helpful for all members who read thread before posting. But we all know not everyone does. We may have all been guilty of this one time or another haha.

Keywords

Exactly my point here.  @JaySB
 is saying TTS but I would say .5 up on both models.  
Asics thread needs a sizing guide like NB has.

Every shoe company should do like the Saucony website, you can compare a Saucony shoe vs just about any shoe and it compares it to the size you wear in that shoe and will tell what size you should be in the Saucony shoe. It's been on point for me.

Every shoe company should do like the Saucony website, you can compare a Saucony shoe vs just about any shoe and it compares it to the size you wear in that shoe and will tell what size you should be in the Saucony shoe. It's been on point for me.

True. I typically use the ftl guide on web. Each shoe has a guide whether its narrow, wide, and if u should go sz up, tts, etc. Been very helpful every time for me

wich ones looks better to u guys?

Asics or the new balance ones?

or

Tough choice, but ill go with the Asics, I do want those 574 thought.

Back
Top Bottom