Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got my pair in from BLENDS .. looked like someone wore them, instagrammed then returned smh

mean.gif

I have a feeling the teal dragons will be on par with all recent collabs and have great materials.

They have already said that this is a new production run and that's why they cost 160.

Wouldn't be surprised if the quality was better than the OGs

But it is probably just the exact same thing and bait is doing the shmoney dance.

Just got my pair in from BLENDS .. looked like someone wore them, instagrammed then returned smh

mean.gif
I received mine from BLENDS too couple days ago... It looked like someone wore them too.. Bottom sole were dirty and creasing on midsole but doesn't really matter to me..

I feel like Bait Raffles are a nice way to generate hype- its seems like everyone wins
I won the SauconyxBait raffle, but I know a few who didn't. I won the Teal Dragon raffle, but I know some who didn't (still time though).

But it does seems like a majority does win. Lots of people giving up their links too, which is nice.

offspring were gr materials at best.

Looking at photos the Tan suede on the toebox looks like the mint cavity pack saucony, which is pretty poor quality. That synthetic suede.
Sages have that same ashy suede used in the americanas

If dusty = quality then the sages were handcrafted in italy.
Made in Vietnam like every other asics. Pretty sure they don't even outsource materials like Aaron says.
laugh.gif

It's hit or miss i entered multiple bait raffles with multiple emails and I'm 3 for 5 I'm hoping to be 4 for 6 tomorrow tho

I feel like Bait Raffles are a nice way to generate hype- its seems like everyone wins

I think they have a decent amount of stock because anyone who was already a member and wanted them had a chance to prebuy and you can reserve them in store as well. It's just good that I think most people who want them are getting them.

Thats the thing with those kind of stores..people come in and try shoes on and when you buy, they hve the worn look. Its what happens with stores like this. Personally i dont like buying shoes like that but if youre going to wear them it shouldnt matter. just wear them joints

They're anything but ashy dude.

if you mean it looks lighter from different angles then congratulations, you just worked out one of the defining qualities of real suede.
lmao this ish gave me a good laugh this morning.

idk guys I'd have to agree with sjknight and say the suede on the sages is FAR better/softer and feels a lot more nice to touch compared to the suede on the offsprings. But if were talking about overall material + construction Offsprings TAKE THE CAKE. Just better overall material, construction on the upper is just flawless; all the paneling is constructed and put together beautifully. compare that to the paneling construction on the sages and you can easily see the difference. stitching + construction on the sages is laughable when you compare it to the OS. 

Thats the thing with those kind of stores..people come in and try shoes on and when you buy, they hve the worn look. Its what happens with stores like this. Personally i dont like buying shoes like that but if youre going to wear them it shouldnt matter. just wear them joints
I agree to a point. I wear all my shoes, but its still worn when you bought something new. you shouldnt be paying full price for something that isn't 100% new.

Posting links for pairs you're passing on is fine, I'll allow that.

But people asking for links, posts will be deleted.

Was just trying to see if someone could look out for a brotha, if I got them id rock but thanks for the heads up now I'll know

+1... I've seen people try on launch items. It really depends if there's a line. They could also be the display shoe where people try on the pair on display so one shoe could look worn and the other could be DS.

Sz 12 link up for grabs, hit me up...won the raffle but also got a chance to pre-order. Don't want/need another pair of DS shoes taking up space.

Back
Top Bottom