Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those christmas pack 3s are looking really nice. Need that coupon code or something :nerd:

Some peoples are ok, because they wear them baggy like sweatpants. Others look way too fitting. And the ones that look like hammer pants with the crotch look mad lame.
it's the same with everything. You can take something dope and where it in a way that'll make it look bad. If worn correctly joggers look good

I was able to win the bait 2nd wave. Anybody have unfiltered pics? Still on the fence with these. Please post asap. Would like to hook someone up if I pass on them. The size I won is a 9, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I was able to win the bait 2nd wave. Anybody have unfiltered pics? Still on the fence with these. Please post asap. Would like to hook someone up if I pass on them. The size I won is a 9, thanks in advance!
Congrats! I would be curious to also see an unfiltered shot of them next to a pair of coves (GEL 3 or 5). Anybody have inputs to whether the colors are fairly similar between the teal and cove?

Last edited:
So 10 years from now we will get tired of joggers, eh? I'm guessing 10 years ago people said we'll get tired of baggy jeans and sagging. Sadly, this is not the case, as we all know. Time doesn't change, people do. Joggers, pinrolling, and what have you has been the trend for decades in Europe and to be honest, I'm glad even if they don't catch on completely, at least more and more people are wearing pants that fit them, joggers or not.

Last edited:
That Xmas pack :pimp:

The Xmas Rudolph Sagas from last year were $120.00 retail

$125.00 isn't bad. The great thing about Asics is that they don't sell out in 5 seconds and you can usually wait for a sale.

Does anybody know how much the GL III Santas retail was?

That Xmas pack :pimp:

The Xmas Rudolph Sagas from last year were $120.00 retail

$125.00 isn't bad. The great thing about Asics is that they don't sell out in 5 seconds and you can usually wait for a sale.

Does anybody know how much the GL III Santas retail was?

if I remembered correctly, Santa was $120 and Rudolph was $110 at retail last year...so $5 bumps this year is not that bad.

They were flying off the shelfs last year tho, I remember PYS and a couple other spots dropped them first and sold out really fast. I waited a while and couldn't grab them with discount anywhere, so have to settle with the UBIQ drop for both pairs with no tax and free ship :tongue:

Last edited:

if I remembered correctly, Santa was $120 and Rudolph was $110 at retail last year...so $5 bumps this year is not that bad.

They were flying off the shelfs last year tho, I remember PYS and a couple other spots dropped them first and sold out really fast. I waited a while and couldn't grab them with discount anywhere, so have to settle with the UBIQ drop for both pairs with no tax and free ship
tongue.gif
Santas were $110 (looking at my pys order confirmation right now).  Not sure about the other pairs though

They were flying off the shelfs last year tho, I remember PYS and a couple other spots dropped them first and sold out really fast. I waited a while and couldn't grab them with discount anywhere, so have to settle with the UBIQ drop for both pairs with no tax and free ship :tongue:
Santas were $110 (looking at my pys order confirmation right now).  Not sure about the other pairs though

I ordered Rudolphs from Premier and retail there was $120.00 no tax and no shipping.

Don't think Asics is raising the price of all GRs. Seems they raise the price for Xmas pack.

I Like the Ubiq x gt cools just waiting for the price to drop...you know they are sitting everywhere. Are the teal dragons even that limited, you got peeps on ebay asking $230???

Awesome shot! I think I might grab them soon. I like them more and more every time I see them. Do they fit tts?

Snowman GL3s will be copped when I can grab them for less that 100

The first really solid GL3 in a min

Back
Top Bottom