Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I disagree... Offsprings are sick but they don't pop more, colors are faded....and Koyos look way better in person than in pictures IMO.
I meant to say they stand out more; more of an eye-catcher due to contrast (because of the purple and super fluffy suede on the toebox).  I agree the colors are faded a little so yes the colors dont pop as much as the bright maroon/touch of yellow on the koyos.

Lol we could go for days everyone talking about what they love about each shoe so it's understandable everyone has different POVs.

IMO Sages > RGs off foot. On foot RGs > Sages (they're just harder to wear with things).

As for the Koyos, I thought easy pass when I first saw them, but now that I have them on hand, maybe V of the year. Funny how that works out... Gemini's up there as well for concept.

Last edited:
If anyones interested, size 9 snake charmers for under retail on the bay - 281486335970

gemini, RG, pistachio are prob my top 3 of the year.  i have the other ones too...and its not like any of them 'suck' imo.  

lolz are we really going to go through with this argument again? Seems like the sage vs rose gold argument gets rekindled every week. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

i think people really feel the RG if they couldn't cop the GT2, like me. but, if you are really looking at all the components, I think Sages win in the end.  yeah, i'm kind of tired of talking about it.  so that'll be it for me on that note.

koyos are pretty unreal.  i'm just a desert fan. so, that painted desert look on the offsprings are just money.  

i can't get down with the oregon duck green and yellow on the koyo.  lol. 

Last edited:
So which glv is the best of 2014

As of now... sages... the color blocking is really well done. I like how there are similar colors used but in different shades and the over and underlays were well done. The heel cup material is also very interesting. I think RF put more thought into the sages because there are so many different materials used like the mesh on the tongue instead of the the regular neoprene. The RG's are just a new spin off of the GT-II.

Last edited:

Best V of the year are the embers.
sick.gif

Last edited:
A friend that's cool with someone at UNDFTD told me that the Asics GLV collab will be dropping on 12/15 or 12/17. 

I think 95% of all V collabs were trash this year.  Same goes with Saucony and New Balance.  2013 was far better in terms of collabs (I know there was only 1 V last year, but in general).

Back
Top Bottom