Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just pulling your leg bro.  it's the old hype machine at work isn't it? playing the 'limited run' line.  They have to really, they're nothing special.  Kids these days love a limited shoe, even if it's a turd with laces.

Ohhh yea fo'sho! I never liked them but like you said "limited" jus brings the beast out of ppl

SNS has been my first online release and I'm beyond happy that I snagged a pair. I need those roses vday and ill chill for a little.

Does anyone own a pair of Gel-Spotlyte and can share with the rest of us how they fit length, width wise and how are they in the toebox is it wide or narrow.

[quote name="Fahqu001" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/37380#post_22570474"

Is that a serious statement or joke? Ronnie seems like a little b***h, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Serious...[/quote]

Have a link to that story? Or you heard it through the grapevine? I tried Googling it, but didn't find anything.

nah you won't find publish story on it.

No biggie, I just was curious. Seems like he's become a bigger D bag by the day. Seen some pretty unflattering stories about MJ, too. Anyhow, on to the next release.[/quote] Yeah Ronnie made cause he lost his niche market.

nah you won't find publish story on it.

No biggie, I just was curious. Seems like he's become a bigger D bag by the day. Seen some pretty unflattering stories about MJ, too. Anyhow, on to the next release.
Yeah Ronnie made cause he lost his niche market.[/quote]

Competition is good. Albeit more expensive since there's so much out there, but good nonetheless. Ready for more GL3s. Those an GT-IIs are my favorite.

I got through on a size 13. Was freaking out when they weren't there but started refreshing the drop page and lucked out. 

That Jeremy Lawarencee guy, Da Gawd, as some of you referred to him, Tweeted a possible oversell on the SoleFlys ...

MJ gets what he wants. This made RF pissed, and he cried to asics lolol
What do you mean by this? I know I seen MJ at solefly and they provided the custom concords for him but what is their relationship? And what is making RF pissed? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.

Back
Top Bottom