Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like the size? collab - clean and simple. lace swap is necessary, maybe white flats and they will look real nice. I get what all of you are saying becuase so far the 25th anny editions we have seen the stores have gone all out, size? took a different approach I guess

How easy is it to check out with size? Anything should I worry about and do I have to convert myself sizes and money wise?
Sizes listed are UK sizes so you WILL have to manually convert.  Just know, with Asics, UK to US sizing is 1 full down.  They have charts on the site for all of the different shoes brands, but knowing that off the cuff should help in the heat of the moment when you're trying to cart your pair.  

EDIT:  More/better pics of the Size? 25th pack here  -

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2015/02/28/size-x-asics-gel-lyte-3-25th-anniversary-pack/

Last edited:
Sizes listed are UK sizes so you WILL have to manually convert.  Just know, with Asics, UK to US sizing is 1 full down.  They have charts on the site for all of the different shoes brands, but knowing that off the cuff should help in the heat of the moment when you're trying to cart your pair.  
I appreciate all the help guys. I hope shipping prices are so bad if I even get it in my cart lol

My lpu. Could make an one to one trade with an black airmax 1 from patch pack

thinking of copping my first pair of asics (gel late iii snowflakes) , any insight on how they run? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
thinking of copping my first pair of asics (gel late iii snowflakes) , any insight on how they run? thanks in advance!
That's a women's shoe so if you're not a 9.5 men's (11 in women's) they won't have your size. But overall gl3 to me are TTS. Some people .5 up on them tho so I would try on any pair at Jimmy Jazz so you know your size in it

That's a women's shoe so if you're not a 9.5 men's (11 in women's) they won't have your size. But overall gl3 to me are TTS. Some people .5 up on them tho so I would try on any pair at Jimmy Jazz so you know your size in it
Women's GLIIIs go beyond 11. I got a women's 11.5 (men's 10) in Snowflakes.

Women's GLIIIs go beyond 11. I got a women's 11.5 (men's 10) in Snowflakes.
Yeah, I think 12 is the biggest they made.

To be clear, you're talking about the light blues, right? Not the off white and grey? Just want to make sure you're not talking Snomwan. I've heard a few people confuse the 2. In general though, they run TTS to .5 up depending on how wide your foot is or how you like them to fit. Most GL3s, particularly the ones with mesh toeboxes, I go .5 up. In my own experience, the non-mesh toeboxes run slightly bigger, but in either case, i still go up .5 size. I personally do not like my toes touching the end of the toebox. I had a few pair of Roshes like that and after walking for a while, it felt like they were "bruising" the tips of my toes. Ideally I like half a thumbs width. At most, a full thumbs with and minimal heel slippage. Sometimes there's a tradeoff, but I'd rather have a little more room than too damn tight. Only caveat to the GL3 sizing is whether it has a leather liner such as the KFE USAs. I'd stay TTS because of the liner.

yea, light blues. i wear an 8 in jordans/nikes, what size would you suggest me to order? based in the fit of the snowflakes, specifically.

Back
Top Bottom