Asics Love?!? Where is it?

But to their defense. They are releasing tons of colorways and so many that they are hitting sales.
The X-Mas pack was had for the low, The Goretex pack was had for the low. The outdoor pack was had for the low.

The callabs have always had hit or miss quality for me. My leatherbacks have two different fonts of the word "asics" on the back (no they aren't fake bought through kith). But the prices are def way too high on some of these but supply and demand....
So are you saying that because they are flooding the market and some of the shoes are selling on clearance that the price hike on collabs is justified? 

this and the Fresh Salmon need to be had. All these GRs are better than the collabs so far tho

I believe it's $200 through packer. supposed to come with some special packaging as well
eyes.gif
There is special packaging. I posted picks yesterday. 

So is the price 160 everywhere other than packer and 200 through packer because they have special packaging? 40 is a big difference.

The higher price can only be validated if they provide something similar to the good wood box with those salmon toes. Otherwise, it better be the same as everywhere else like concepts.

ooooo... i sure hope that is right! 

come to think of it... has asics actually ever gone through w making a woman's sizing GLV?

i remember seeing some purple/grey "lady glv" awhile back and it struck me as the first "womens" glv. but i don't remember if it actually dropped.

also, everyone was saying woman's only for the valentines too.... so I really hope this is correct, thanks man! 

couldn't agree more, I call it the Nike scheme
It's not a scheme, it's a production issue. When Asics were less popular, Asics priced cheaper because they were unsure if the pairs would sell. Additionally since fewer pairs were made, more attention could be given to each pair in the factory, thus less flaws. But when the popularity rises Asics sees they can sell more and charge more, so why not? Then with ramped up production numbers less attention is given to each pair, and more flaws occur. It's not a scheme, its just Asics capitalizing on demand, and typical problems with greater production. 

I've only had the Packer pair. They run long and narrow. You could go down a full size if you have a narrow foot. I have a wider foot so the fit was weird. Mine were .5 up (based on Paxker recommendation, smh) so I sold them immediately.

Those all whites are oddly appealing. I usually hate all white shoes and I'm not the biggest fan of the silo.
I'm still tryna get rid of my ALRTs from packer cuz I ordered .5 up like they suggested. Smh They look horrible on feet when they're too big.

Back
Top Bottom