Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for everyone still trying. if you're refreshing the page and your size pops up saying its not in stock...keep jamming the buy button. you'll eventually get through to the shipping info page

that's what i did and my order went through...just waiting for e-mail confirmation now
same here. the only thing im scared about is wells fargo fraud called me and i told them the issue i hope they let one go through if i did secure the pair. This email needs to come already for my health

You shouldn't have to do any of this. But if you do, and you have $600 to your name right now, you're making poor life decisions. And I'm going to just shake my head as you whine about it on this forum.

Whine? I have every right to whine. It doesn't matter if you are a baller and Joe Cool , like yourself. Or a regular Joe. What happened today was BS.

Don't play the money game, just makes you look really lame.

All my duplicates got removed, have one 206 charge on two cards. Hopefully I get one confirm for atleast 1

You shouldn't have to do any of this. But if you do, and you have $600 to your name right now, you're making poor life decisions. And I'm going to just shake my head as you whine about it on this forum.

Whine? I have every right to whine. It doesn't matter if you are a baller and Joe Cool , like yourself. Or a regular Joe. What happened today was BS.

Don't play the money game, just makes you look really lame.
Playing the money game? If you don't have enough money to make it through the week cause of a couple shoe purchases that overdraw your account, your priorities in life are a wreck. And if you're going to whine about it, everyone else has a right to shake their heads at your foolishness.

can't get passed the credit card decline issue, tried 3 different cards smh. All of em getting declined

just got email confirmation for my 9.5 after 10x charges between 3 cards
sick.gif
how long was the time frame between placed order and getting the confirmation?

Playing the money game? If you don't have enough money to make it through the week cause of a couple shoe purchases that overdraw your account, your priorities in life are a wreck. And if you're going to whine about it, everyone else has a right to shake their heads at your foolishness.

This happens in every thread. Some dude who thinks he makes the big bucks, tries to shame ppl he doesn't know and give them life lessons.

It doesn't matter what kind of money I have, the point was what we went through and had happen to OUR money. That we work hard for. I'm cool with buying 6 pairs of these today. You don't know how I roll and what I do. But I won't tie up 6 ghost pairs on my card and CONTINUE to try. Get real.

I don't care if I had a BLACK card. I shouldn't have to tie up insane amounts of cash just to ATTEMPT to get one sneake
your dad is going to be so pissed when he sees how much you racked up on his card today.

This happens in every thread. Some dude who thinks he makes the big bucks, tries to shame ppl he doesn't know and give them life lessons.

It doesn't matter what kind of money I have, the point was what we went through and had happen to OUR money. That we work hard for. I'm cool with buying 6 pairs of these today. You don't know how I roll and what I do. But I won't tie up 6 ghost pairs on my card and CONTINUE to try. Get real.
No, the point is that people started explaining to others what was happening and yet others continue to try to buy when it screws them. If you're doing this out of your bank account, and still trying after warnings not to, you're foolish. Plain and simple.

congrats to all who got through. im giving up, now to wait a few days for the charges to drop and onto the next.

Well I agree, use a CC if you're going to keep trying. But I have expenses and bills I pay every week, i set aside enough for 2 pairs of these. Got charged that and no email, so I'm done. I still have money to survive off of, it just sucks having more money tied and nothing to speak for it.

Wierd I got charged for one but no confirmation. All are processing. I can't dispute it till I get a hold of someone at concepts

congrats to everyone that has also gotten through and good luck for those fortunate enough to keep trying. This release will be infamous 

It wasn't a problem with the money for me, it was just that my cards got restricted, now that I got lifted concepts can do what they do

Back
Top Bottom