Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those Offspring are dope. Im a little surprised to see such mixed feelings, but we've been getting this type of color alot lately.

Don't know what it is..the perf, white midsole, or teal liner but something is making me not want these

Don't know what it is..the perf, white midsole, or teal liner but something is making me not want these
For me its the White outsole (gum would have been wise) and the bright blue. If they were more of the Pebble blue colorway from the jcrew 998s id be all in. 

Although the shade of purple is kinda feminine on the sands, I dig the sand colorway better than the offsprings.

Lol a dude who ripped me off for some shoes threatened to report me to my local police department for theft because I filed for a return on PayPal. Resellers are crazy these days, I can't wait till PayPal gives me a refund and I send em back.

Lol a dude who ripped me off for some shoes threatened to report me to my local police department for theft because I filed for a return on PayPal. Resellers are crazy these days, I can't wait till PayPal gives me a refund and I send em back.
Should have gave him their phone number and told him the best time to contact them. Idiot (him, not you)

Yesterday's wear...

Do KFE gt-ii's fit the same as gr gt-ii's? Only own one pair of gt2s in a 9 and they are a little tight in the toe. 

I normally wear a 9.5 in III/V's.

Do KFE gt-ii's fit the same as gr gt-ii's? Only own one pair of gt2s in a 9 and they are a little tight in the toe. 

I can go either way in GT2.. I have an extra size 9.5 KFE btw :nerd:

my sz 9 fits perfect in KFe. Other gt2 in sz 9 are snug sometimes tho

Back
Top Bottom