Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So you went half size down from your true size?  I know you're supposed to half size up on GL3's.  I am a true size 10 on Nike's and grab 10.5 on GL3 models.  I was able to grab that size 10 random restock on Atmos today, should I be okay?  

Someone here said it's snug so you might need that size swap.

Got the GLV and GL3 Selvedge denims and I absolutely love them. Not at all disappointed in paying retail, although enough spots have FSR's of them so I am sure they can be had for discount later. 

Will probably pair best with chino joggers. 

Last edited:

Better side of the pair for today's workwear.

more images of the suspect Alvins. Anyone else have an opinion on these?
i have been on ***** end of buying a pair of fake gl3 and it was very very clear they were fake in hand. shape was horrible, the left and right toe box did not match at all. pics do not look that bad to me but in hand should tell you pretty easy. not too mention the materials were garbage on the fakes which says a lot because asics are not known for great materials. the materials on fakes i had were pretty much wal mart qaulity. its hard to say this thread is whack etc. over the internet. not every shoe has identical threads regardless is they are the same pair. i have doubles of a few gl3/5 and there are slight differences in them.

i have been on ***** end of buying a pair of fake gl3 and it was very very clear they were fake in hand. shape was horrible, the left and right toe box did not match at all. pics do not look that bad to me but in hand should tell you pretty easy. not too mention the materials were garbage on the fakes which says a lot because asics are not known for great materials. the materials on fakes i had were pretty much wal mart qaulity. its hard to say this thread is whack etc. over the internet. not every shoe has identical threads regardless is they are the same pair. i have doubles of a few gl3/5 and there are slight differences in them.
not saying these are real or fake but non matching toe boxes aren't an indicator. 8 out of 10 gl3 u buy today will have different toe shapes which annoys the crap out of me.

Are cockatoo's womens sizes? On Save Our Sole it says 44,5 EU is 12US but 12US is usually 45,5 EU so I don't know what's up

Back
Top Bottom