Ask the Barber

Is is lady-like to bring a picture of some other dude/celebrity haircut to your barber and say I want to look like this?

My hair is even all around and its come to the point where it's starting to curl and stick out thus making it look uneven. It's kinda like what Tim Lincecum had with long hair where it curls out but mine is much shorter. I'm terrible at cutting hair and was wondering what exactly do I do so it looks more uniform.

How would I be able to achieve one of these looks?

Hate to thread bump, but it's no big deal.

What would I tell my barber for this cut?

^
The sides look pretty short. I get a 2 and the sides end up looking short like that. Top is long so just get a trim. Definitely show your barber pics from that issue to show him how you want it to be styled.

How do I get rid of these little hairs sticking up? Just got a cut, showered and now I'm dealing with this. >:

A wave cap or durag should push it down if that's what u looking for if not u should ask ur barber to go through your hair one more time after your lineup, that's what my barber does and he tops it off using the old school scissors to get the smaller hairs

I'll try the durag and see what that does. When I was at the barber everything looks even but when I washed it the little hairs stuck up.

Back
Top Bottom