ASU frat suspended "Offensive MLK Party"

black ppl: kno ur place, get over it, look in the mirror, and if u think something is racist say nothing

is what they want you to do

black ppl: kno ur place, get over it, look in the mirror, and if u think something is racist say nothing

Yep, imagine if everyone took this "look in the mirror" advice during the days of slavery since there were some black slave owners.

Nah that def ain't me rustlenomics....I just call the ignorant in denial out

And I don't check or care to check mentions on here...post above mines the only reason I'm in here now

Thanks for caring tho

Last edited:
I don't see anything racist about what they did but that's me. But then I think I was the only black dude in the world who voted for Mitt

Last edited:
Watermelon cup? That's creative to say the least. Arizona is like the west coast Florida. **** 'em to hell.

I would get upset at this but my white fraternity thought it was funny to have a Phi-esta and dress like mexican stereotypes. No one got mad. TKE is usually bottom tier at most campuses anyway, probably didn't have a huge turn out.

Edit: 666th post 
devil.gif

Last edited:
I mean you also don't see anything wrong with getting top from a ****** :x

Well at least with that he can say at least one person agrees with him.

Yep, because that's how things get better. :D

Last edited:
soo why nobody get mad at them having a mexican theme party?? They had the banjos,burritos and all

Man Im black and all but people are too sensitive..

soo why nobody get mad at them having a mexican theme party?? They had the banjos,burritos and all

Man Im black and all but people are too sensitive..
because a mexican themed party can be harmless sometimes. sombreros and eating tacos with mustaches doesnt seem malicious. now if its done by wearing shirts that say "will mow lawn for beer" or if people are there dressed like border patrol then its a problem.

in this case its clear that they were being malicious about the theme. its all about the intent, & these dudes are jerks for that.

because a mexican themed party can be harmless sometimes. sombreros and eating tacos with mustaches doesnt seem malicious. now if its done by wearing shirts that say "will mow lawn for beer" or if people are there dressed like border patrol then its a problem.

in this case its clear that they were being malicious about the theme. its all about the intent, & these dudes are jerks for that.

nah I'm not down with that either ***** pretty offensive too

that's like saying this ASU party would've been harmless if they just wore afro wigs and ate fried chicken

I've never even thought to have a party like this

but I'm Black so maybe i just don't see the fun in it

So much wrong in this...

mean.gif

nah I'm not down with that either ***** pretty offensive too

that's like saying this ASU party would've been harmless if they just wore afro wigs and ate fried chicken

I've never even thought to have a party like this

but I'm Black so maybe i just don't see the fun in it
im mexican. "mexican culture" has been used by americans as a theme for "fiestas" for stupid long, its corney but not a big deal.

like i said, the hats are cool & so are tacos because there are no bad intentions there. as soon as it becomes malicious its a problem, like when the negative stereotypes are used.

& its nothing like wearing afro wigs and eating fried chicken because racism against blacks is more of a hot button issue in this country. so people should be smart enough to know that its going to be offensive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom