ASU frat suspended "Offensive MLK Party"

White people are sooo stuck in 2003 with what their idea of urban fashion is. I mean look at all the current movies, they got us in du-rags, 6x jersey's, and Phat pharm or something lol.

I don't think insensitive white people will ever understand black people in general. Set in their ways/stereotypes.

This is far from surprising smh. These are the same types of people that want us to "just get over it" and "I'm tired of the race card"

Last edited:
Suspended seems kind of weak imo. College is a privilege, they should've gotten the boot.
But i'm sure it was in the school's best intere$t to keep them around right?

IDK ASU laid the Hammer on a the entire sorority that chick from the casting vid belonged to.

They may have no choice but to dead this one too. Not sure if it evokes kicking them out of school. Ethically and Morally it lacks proper judgement, but I'm not sure if they directly violated any of the code of conduct. There was no signage, propaganda that was blatantly offensive etc.

They might as well transfer tho, my girl goes to ASU and she was telling me about how the peeps in the photo are black sheep now.

@Mr Marcus
 it's from The Five Heartbeats. It's the ending scene
Had somebody try to tel me it was Wiz too...
laugh.gif
No wonder I didn't know, I've never seen the ending of that movie. On multiple occasions I've googled "wiz Khalifa beach gif"
laugh.gif
Damn 
roll.gif

@Mr Marcus

^^^

This whole time I thought that was from a Wiz Khalifa video

^^^

This whole time I thought that was from a Wiz Khalifa video

yo me too lol

@Mr Marcus

View media item 759211
overused but there has never been a more appropriate time for this gif for me
legit thought it was from a wiz video too like the other guy

+1 for thinking it was Wiz. :lol:

+1 for thinking it was Wiz. :lol:

Somebody mentioned that was Robert Townsend like a month ago and I still don't believe it :lol:

@Mr Marcus

Had somebody try to tel me it was Wiz too...:lol:

No wonder I didn't know, I've never seen the ending of that movie. On multiple occasions I've googled "wiz Khalifa beach gif" :lol:

No wonder I didn't know, I've never seen the ending of that movie. On multiple occasions I've googled "wiz Khalifa beach gif" :lol:

:rofl:
:rofl:

well damn...ive seen the movie a bunch of times & i swore that was wiz :rofl:

Thought it was an extra scene from black and yellow...

Coulda sworn it was Wiz also :lol:

The only time ignorance gets put on a pedestal is when you "new negroes" get in your feelings over a few white folks doing dumb ****.

Why dont you just ignore it and stop giving these idiots power. Yall gotta find some self esteem from somewhere man.

You dilute words like racism and racist when you react to every irrelevant dumb white person doing irrelevant dumb white person things.

Focus on **** that actually....ya know matter and affect the black community. All this crying over words & pics looks weak as hell.

Some people in here using this thread to fire shots at white people in general again 
mean.gif

How you gonna complain about this racism when you're in here doing the same thing?

The only time ignorance gets put on a pedestal is when you "new negroes" get in your feelings over a few white folks doing dumb ****.

Why dont you just ignore it and stop giving these idiots power. Yall gotta find some self esteem from somewhere man.

You dilute words like racism and racist when you react to every irrelevant dumb white person doing irrelevant dumb white person things.

Focus on **** that actually....ya know matter and affect the black community. All this crying over words & pics looks weak as hell.

:lol:

Or you know....a whole host of evil acts. 
Groups of people no matter what their background is, have throughout history committed "a whole host of evil acts," lynching included.

Holocaust
Killing Fields
Darfur
Rwanda
Irish famine
Soviet famine

Skin color doesn't determine level of evilness.

Last edited:
i personally feel that using the N word on this forum should be a bannable offense, even though its censored you still know its that word.

people have been permabanned for much less.

Some people in here using this thread to fire shots at white people in general again :smh:
How you gonna complain about this racism when you're in here doing the same thing?

STOP.

Talking about white oppression/racism and acknowledging its existence =/= being racist.

Seriously, stop trolling bro, you're not funny.

Last edited:
STOP.

Talking about white oppression/racism and acknowledging its existence =/= being racist.

Seriously, stop trolling bro, you're not funny.
Bruh I'm not trolling. The post is gone now but it didn't even take a whole page for someone to say whites gonna white.
Move along.

Back
Top Bottom