AT&T Reverses Course and Spins Off WarnerMedia for $43B Merger with Discovery

I been noticing from recent commercials Time Warner Cable is trying to do a brand/image change by calling themselves Spectrum now :lol:

They got bought out by charter. It's a totally different company now. I worked in the executive office the last year and a half before it went down. I still got my gig with spectrum so I'm cool

They got bought out by charter. It's a totally different company now. I worked in the executive office the last year and a half before it went down. I still got my gig with spectrum so I'm cool
I just saw a new commercial giving a bit more details. They teamed up/merged with somebody else.

So this deal is going through and now Comcast is trying to scoop up 21st Centrury Fox :nerd:

Pockets gonna hurt just to watch some tv smh

AT&T is sinking. They're in so much debt, it's ridiculous. Seeing how much of a loss they took when they offloaded DTV is mind blowing.

Yeah, they were in too much debt off the recent Times Warner purchase and weren't patient enough to see it through to a potential profit.

Probably with their focus they'd remain in debt so they spin the purchase in to a new merger. Must be nice.

Back
Top Bottom