At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

So, I'm about to get married in July, and my "wife to be
eyes.gif
"feels that I need to start slowing down on the kicks
frown.gif
. I'm only28
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!!!!!!! At what age do you guys feel it should stop (i.e. If your_____ years old, you shouldn't be rockin J's!) In my opinion, thereshouldn't be a set age. I'll be rockin' fresh steps til the day tht I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious as to what happens when you start telling her what shoes *she* can or cannot wear.

As for the question..... I'll never stop wearing Air Jordans completely, but as i get older i'm definitely leaning towards the more discrete colorwaysand models.

If you enjoy purchasing, collecting, & wearing them, then keep doing it. With Jordans, there shouldn't be a set age. The older the person wearingJordans, the more respect they get, imo.

Besides, 28 ain't old...

ive seen men and women older then 50 wearin jordans.......and its the clothes u wear wit the jordans dat determines how u look.......if u dress proper but wearjordans thats cool......i rememba a lot of teachers doin dat.......

I am 29 now and I will never stop wearing Js. It is all up to you. There is no age to stop wearing them though. My dad is 50 and he still wears Js. Likeeveryone else has said, it is all about how you wear them. Just keep doing what you love and she will have to respect you for that!

if your life is headed in a different direction just like your marriage and you feel that wearing J's will keep you from moving forward then its that timeto say goodbye. i just recently got a new job and get paid 3 times my old job and i switched from getting a 1970 chevelle to a 2008 porsche 911...

Solution - don't get married. You wanna spend your life with a person who doesn't like you rockin J's?

Back
Top Bottom