At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

well when your having a baby u should slow it down but not stop completely plus u should get a wifey that accept your sneaker head way of thinking

Until they see fit. Do you playboy. me personally, I'm never gonna stop. Can't stop, won't stop.

When Mike himself stops,...never stop rockin J's!..we are a brother hood like no other! (And I'm not talking to the people who wear fakes)...~WE ARETEAM JORDAN~

Originally Posted by mario23407

and when im in my casket I want some og's on.

put me in my grails.....haha black/cement iii's.......or mayne the new carmines......haha.......

if shes already telling you what to do....thats a red flag....."dont marry her". It's only Jays now, but what next?

When should you slow down? Whenever YOU decide to slow down.

And when you say 'potential wifey', are you being serious? Like y'all are engaged or you're going to be engaged or something? Or were yousaying 'potential wifey' the way everyone's saying it now, where 'wifey' = 'girlfriend'?

Man it's up to you, if its something you like why stop at a certain age if you don't have to?

I say there shouldn't be an age limit, but it will be weird seeing an older man waiting outside for shoes imo.

I won't. I have a job now so I can purchase my own heat. I have moved from being a Jordan fan to being a collector.

There just shoes. I know im always going to buy Jordans. But if your money aint right then I suggest you stop bruh.

I know I won't stop wearing them on the weekends, but I doubt I'll wear them when I have a real job.

Back
Top Bottom