Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

frown.gif
excluded from discount

Yeah that price isn't all that appealing for these.

I still say the black pair is the best colorway, but I know many like these.

Dudes slept though because I remember Shoetrends had them up for a minute, and I believe they still do for about $120.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Glad I grabbed mines for 100

this
,that, and this, and uh
it's like that and like this, and like that, and uh
It's like this, and who gives a #@$% about those?
So just chill, til the next episode

If these were a QS and only available in full sizes why is Eastbay showing that half sizes are available and why are they being restocked? I need an 11.5!

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

These are mine!!! I was so pissed when they were only made up to size 13. Im sure Im not alone.

ALL retro Nikes are produced in sizes 6-13, 14 & 15...

Just because you can't find it does not mean it's not MADE...

I wore mine last week for the first time glad I copped, may wait til I can use a coupon to cop again because it's one of my fav shoes.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

These are mine!!! I was so pissed when they were only made up to size 13. Im sure Im not alone.

ALL retro Nikes are produced in sizes 6-13, 14 & 15...

Just because you can't find it does not mean it's not MADE...
He wasnt the only one. It was a thread made about if anyone seen these in a size 14+ and no one found any.

I cancelled my Griffey Freshwater order for these.  Penny 2's are my favorite and I missed out on these last time.

These went from limited when they first came out to sitting on online sites for like a $120 for 3+ months, what is going on with Nike?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah that price isn't all that appealing for these.

I still say the black pair is the best colorway, but I know many like these.

Dudes slept though because I remember Shoetrends had them up for a minute, and I believe they still do for about $120.

scooped mine up from shoetrends back when they first put em up.  not one regret about that
pimp.gif

How do these fit in comparison to the all whites and the black colorways? I would assume the same, but never hurts to ask.

Back
Top Bottom