ATTN: JOSH CHILDRESS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Wait so you dont have to be apart of JB to wear Jordans in an NBA game?
nope, players have the right to wear whatever they want.

i know Jax was rocking lots of JB during the end of the season.

don't forget it has to match the jersey color.

Came to play at my city's open gym once in cerritos. About a 5 minute drive from where he played high school ball.

Ay Josh Childress after the playoffs visiting the BBC in Menlo park again? Seems like I see you there every Wednesday
pimp.gif

LOL, its funny how ya'll ride Childress like he's that deal all bc he's on NT. I've been a Hawks fan for 20 yrs and even I know he's notall that good in the NBA. In college he was that deal though.

You sir, don't know basketball. Period.
And you sir are caught up in playoff hype. This is coming from and EXTREME hawks fan. He's not good. He's the kid your say "dontshoot dont shoot awwww". And trust i've seen at least 72 of the 82 games this season aone.

josh is a pretty good role player and nothing more than that

i would take him on my team because he plays hard, rebounds well and has a decent but ugly shot

Dude Childress...today was the first time i've payed close attention to your shot in the game vs. the Celtics. Your stroke is butt-ugly son...

And you sir are caught up in playoff hype. This is coming from and EXTREME hawks fan. He's not good. He's the kid your say "dont shoot dont shoot awwww". And trust i've seen at least 72 of the 82 games this season aone.
Playoff hype cause of one game, let alone one game? BOI STOP! I never liked dude in college but a spade is a spade and he's exactly the typeof role player you want on your squad. Saying he's not good is just down right stupid.

has anyone tried shaving his hair off in his sleep...team bus? team plane? hotel room?

Back
Top Bottom