ATTN: JOSH CHILDRESS

has anyone tried shaving his hair off in his sleep...team bus? team plane? hotel room?

Cheryl Miller actually brought that up in the same interview where he flashed the NT sign and his response was something along the lines of

"After against Detroit 2 years ago, Salim crept up to me when he thought i was sleeping with a buzzer but the noise was 2 loud, since I'm a light sleeper, that I woke up and gave him the bizz."

Dude is seriously a swell guy.

Dear Josh Childress,

Come to Dallas, you'll get more money from Cuban, thus more shoes.

Sincerely,

Your biggest Cal fan.

(Yes, I know he went to Stanford.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

Saw you laughin at KG.....

With that bad officiating, that's all you could do..surprised you didn't get a T.

Cheryl Miller actually brought that up in the same interview where he flashed the NT sign and his response was something along the lines of

"After against Detroit 2 years ago, Salim crept up to me when he thought i was sleeping with a buzzer but the noise was 2 loud, since I'm a light sleeper, that I woke up and gave him the bizz."

laugh.gif
this dude must be extra-sensitive - maybe them ears are motiondetectors.

Dudes bringing up Cheryl Miller when you know damn well the Hawks hadn't played on national TV in 5+ years...
laugh.gif

Josh if you had a jumper you would be a problem

but until then your just another NT'er

P.S. stop gettin offensive rebounds over ray allen and sam cassell

do basketball players even have time to check the internet while they are on the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom