Audi A5 in matte black with 21s

The thing about Audi's, they are extremely expensive to maintain parts wise. Since everything has to be imported.

Gotdamn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

reminds me of 1-series from the side view

What??? You're comparing one of the ugliest cars on the road to one of the most beautiful.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by litlbibby

Car is
smokin.gif
. too bad Audi's dont last too long.

I really dont wanna believe people, used audis go for so cheap. No lie I see 2007 a4s in the low 20s and I mean low like 19-22k. comapred to lexus IS or 3 series these things depreciate so bad.

What the hell is wrong with them? Is it a certain year that Audis have gotten better or wouldnt like 06+ models be a lot better than the older ones. I thought vw/audi have gotten better with reliability. I wonder how bad the 09 a4 will depreciate that thing is
eek.gif

Electrical problems.

here's mine, bought it in february and love every centimeter about it:
moz-screenshot-7.jpg

2dtdg90.jpg

10z8j74.jpg

nly3rk.jpg

6yk3nc.jpg

2.7 litre turbo diesel, 8 gear multitronic

i'm thinking about getting the q5 in flat white...

awful looking rims. if you're gonna go matte black, go all out or go home. still, audi's new line is surely the best, aesthetics wise right now.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Just curious, but how much would that cost to get the matte done?

Someone said it cost 4k to do a CGT, including flying the guy to his house. Cost is different based on car, materials , etc.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Just curious, but how much would that cost to get the matte done?

Someone said it cost 4k to do a CGT, including flying the guy to his house. Cost is different based on car, materials , etc.
the estimate i got out here in switzerland was SFR 3500.00 which is about 3K for an audi q5. they sent me a film-sample, it really isnt anythingspecial. just like electrical tape. i was told that the film lasts about 2-3 years and it actually protects the original paint job. all of those beige coloredtaxis in germany are black under neath with a beige film on top.

here are some pics, excuse the bad quality. i just picked up the nokia e71 yesterday and haven't figured it out yet...

sor7o4.jpg

oqfz13.jpg

2622yz6.jpg

as soon as i find a minute i will stick on my a5 and take a pic

pimp.gif

I seen my second R8 I believe it is out in the streets the other day... car sounded like a beast.

what a way to make an expensive car look like a cheap junker

ppl gotta stop with this rattle can style paint jobs.

Originally Posted by beeshem

here's mine, bought it in february and love every centimeter about it:
moz-screenshot-7.jpg

2dtdg90.jpg

10z8j74.jpg

nly3rk.jpg

6yk3nc.jpg

2.7 litre turbo diesel, 8 gear multitronic

i'm thinking about getting the q5 in flat white...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How much it ran u?

the car was CHF 87K which is about USD 75K, the dealer gave me a little discount -- 79K (USD 68K). i am going to wait a few more months for prices to drop andbuy a q5. gotta love this recession!

Back
Top Bottom