Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

After seeing the replies from the last car thread I posted, it seems like the M3 is the favorite car of NT.

I'm back with a better decision for y'all to make. The Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Edit: For comparison's sake, the choice is between the R8 V10 and the Gallardo LP560-4.

Audi-R8-Black.jpg

lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white1.jpg

I'm going to go with the Lambo on this one. That matte white paint is DOPE.

After seeing the replies from the last car thread I posted, it seems like the M3 is the favorite car of NT.

I'm back with a better decision for y'all to make. The Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Edit: For comparison's sake, the choice is between the R8 V10 and the Gallardo LP560-4.

Audi-R8-Black.jpg

lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white1.jpg

I'm going to go with the Lambo on this one. That matte white paint is DOPE.

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

That's not a fair comparison you're making. You posted a stock R8 against an lp560-4. Compare the R8 against a basic gallardo instead.
Or at least compare the R8 V10 against an lp560-4.

That's not a fair comparison you're making. You posted a stock R8 against an lp560-4. Compare the R8 against a basic gallardo instead.
Or at least compare the R8 V10 against an lp560-4.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Use a period or a comma or something.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Use a period or a comma or something.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll take the R8 [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Brilliant logic bro

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Brilliant logic bro

Back
Top Bottom