Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

R8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

That's not a fair comparison you're making. You posted a stock R8 against an lp560-4. Compare the R8 against a basic gallardo instead.
You're right. I updated it to provide a more fair comparison.

The Gallardo was always V10 though. The basic one, discontinued, has the 5.0L V10 compared to the LP's 5.2L.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

That's not a fair comparison you're making. You posted a stock R8 against an lp560-4. Compare the R8 against a basic gallardo instead.
You're right. I updated it to provide a more fair comparison.

The Gallardo was always V10 though. The basic one, discontinued, has the 5.0L V10 compared to the LP's 5.2L.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll take the R8 [/color]
Brilliant logic bro
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You figured out my logic by me asking a question? [/color]

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll take the R8 [/color]
Brilliant logic bro
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You figured out my logic by me asking a question? [/color]

Im poor as a +*%$, but I hate the Gallardo. It seems so cheap (as far as supercars go anyway) to me.

Once again, a lot of emphasis on IM POOR AS A +*%$.
30t6p3b.gif

Id take an R8 and I love Lamborghinis

Im poor as a +*%$, but I hate the Gallardo. It seems so cheap (as far as supercars go anyway) to me.

Once again, a lot of emphasis on IM POOR AS A +*%$.
30t6p3b.gif

Id take an R8 and I love Lamborghinis

Back
Top Bottom