Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

roll.gif
roll.gif
People go to school these days?

R8
pimp.gif

RFX45 wrote:
Originally Posted by RyanNYC

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

Use a period or a comma or something.

rofl.gif

i was told by my family friend who owns a lambo "you get your enjoyment from driving it to and from the repair shop". I'll take the R8, along with Audi's engineering, service, and reliability.

i was told by my family friend who owns a lambo "you get your enjoyment from driving it to and from the repair shop". I'll take the R8, along with Audi's engineering, service, and reliability.

Hmmm same car on the inside, different styling. Honestly I'd go for a 458 Italia over both.
Not a fan of either, but probably the Gallardo.

Hmmm same car on the inside, different styling. Honestly I'd go for a 458 Italia over both.
Not a fan of either, but probably the Gallardo.

The Lams yo! Simply because if I own a car of that level I would want to take it to the track as much as possible and the gallardo is a true track performer.

The Lams yo! Simply because if I own a car of that level I would want to take it to the track as much as possible and the gallardo is a true track performer.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

gallardo has higher performance variants.....

i mean honestly this is like picking da air pippens VS da air max uptempo 3....

I laughed at this, but this man is on the money. You really can't go wrong either way, but I am a big dude so I would go with the R8 because it looks more spacious.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

gallardo has higher performance variants.....

i mean honestly this is like picking da air pippens VS da air max uptempo 3....

I laughed at this, but this man is on the money. You really can't go wrong either way, but I am a big dude so I would go with the R8 because it looks more spacious.

r8 easily

i always laugh when dudes harp on performance specs as if they'll ever race it

and if you do race it you'll just be another youtube casualty car crash video

r8 easily

i always laugh when dudes harp on performance specs as if they'll ever race it

and if you do race it you'll just be another youtube casualty car crash video

Imagine u pull up in the R8 wit ur chick,
I pull up in the Gallardo wit my chick,
U lean over and ask,
"Yo dog, whats the difference between my R8 & ur Lambo?"
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

you must be one of those dudes who keeps the price tag on his skinny jeans

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

you must be one of those dudes who keeps the price tag on his skinny jeans

The lambo is more powerful and more premium car, the audi looks well but style over substance IMO.

They still pitching the R8 at 911s and the lambo is in the league with Ferraris, if dudes be posting pics of Superleggeras then there’s no comparison cus that’s a different car altogether.

There was a good episode of top gear usa a while back where they tested the current gallardo models..

The lambo is more powerful and more premium car, the audi looks well but style over substance IMO.

They still pitching the R8 at 911s and the lambo is in the league with Ferraris, if dudes be posting pics of Superleggeras then there’s no comparison cus that’s a different car altogether.

There was a good episode of top gear usa a while back where they tested the current gallardo models..

considering ill probably get to never own, drive, or even sit in one of these cars... id say the lambo

considering ill probably get to never own, drive, or even sit in one of these cars... id say the lambo

Originally Posted by Murray497

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murray497

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom