Aunt Pearl

So I bought a pair of Aunt Pearls off a guy after they released on the 28th, and he sent me them with the receipt from Nike.  Me being paranoid tho I put them side by side with the pair I won in the raffle from my local HOH.  My HOH ones were factory laced, but had a black stain on the heel of the sole, but were not scuffed at all like it was heel drag they were just stained on a small part.  The pair I got from the guy from Ebay the soles are much more light/baby pink and actually looked better than the HOH pair.  The soles on the pair from HOH not only had that scuff but were a different/dirtier shade of pink even on the sides of the sneaker.  So basically I just want to make sure that the pair I got from the guy off ebay, the ones that actually look nicer, are real because they do look a bit different when it comes to the shade of pink on the soles.  Please just ease my mind and let me know!  Thanks guys

It very well might be poor quality control on Nike's part and that I can live with

^^Here I staggered them so you can see the difference between the 2 pairs, it goes light dark, light dark

Pair from the HOH is on the right still factory laced, pair from ebay were unlaced but both pairs still had laces attached

Pair on the left is from ebay, pair on right from HOH^^^

Back
Top Bottom