Average Monthly Auto Loan Now $503 @ 68 months

Jan 31st was last day for those lease specials. Dealership I've dealt with in the past spoke to yesterday and told me they had scat packs with employee pricing and current lease for $500 down 39 months and 10k a year for $299

Quoted me a few loaded ones for February leases but they are much higher, in the mid $400s :smh:

Hellcats were at or around $700ish but didn't look much into that

Jan 31st was last day for those lease specials. Dealership I've dealt with in the past spoke to yesterday and told me they had scat packs with employee pricing and current lease for $500 down 39 months and 10k a year for $299

Quoted me a few loaded ones for February leases but they are much higher, in the mid $400s :smh:

Repped for doing the legwork

60 months at 317 a month. I'm fine with it because it's a car that I actually wanted to own. Interest is 9 percent. Refinancing in about a year.

Repped for doing the legwork

THe minute the deals go live again (if they do, doubt it tho) I will contact you via PM about it

Can that even be done??

I do it all the time

They likely will be upside on your loan. Makes very little sense imo.

Hustling backwards.

Do the math put a down payment of a few racks down... Take good care of vehicle flip in a few years

I only took one bath... Lost 3k in equity on an infiniti g35 at 6 percent ughckkkk, live and learn though don't pay rates half of that nowadays

I'm on the market for a whip. I want a used Acural RL. I might just pay cash on a Buick lucerne and not have to worry about a car note

Back
Top Bottom