AZ. Representative shot among others

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Interesting that we have all these explosive packages and this happen within the same weekend. 

And all seem to target democrats coincidentally.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Interesting that we have all these explosive packages and this happen within the same weekend. 

And all seem to target democrats coincidentally.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

no racism, but I bet it's a Hispanic person.

indifferent.gif

i hope the person who said it was a hispanic at least gets a ban or something, cause had this been an Asian thread/comment, forget about it
30t6p3b.gif

i hope the person who said it was a hispanic at least gets a ban or something, cause had this been an Asian thread/comment, forget about it
30t6p3b.gif

She is also one of the representatives to have their offices vandalize for voting for health care..

These $%#!@!$ lunatics disagree with a politician so they try to kill them..

This is the problem with people who say a politician is trying to OPPRESS AMERICANS, CHANGE AMERICA INTO A TYRANNY, HATE THE PEOPLE, DON'T LOVE AMERICA.... They drum up people's fears.. They make them feel scared.. Say they want to make them prisoners in the land of the free.. And when someone LISTENS, and attacks the "target"... The person who spews this rhetoric in the first place, washes his hands, and doesn't even apologize, doesn't even say a damn word....

Is there still some hope she might live? CNN just said she is currently undergoing surgery. Other sources are saying she is dead.
As much as we vilify politicians, we take for granted that their safety is always at risk due to the high profile/power nature of their jobs. I think we need to give them some credit for that.

Anyway stuff like this is sad. Hope she survives and hope this brings people together.

Is there still some hope she might live? CNN just said she is currently undergoing surgery. Other sources are saying she is dead.
As much as we vilify politicians, we take for granted that their safety is always at risk due to the high profile/power nature of their jobs. I think we need to give them some credit for that.

Anyway stuff like this is sad. Hope she survives and hope this brings people together.

She is also one of the representatives to have their offices vandalize for voting for health care..

These $%#!@!$ lunatics disagree with a politician so they try to kill them..

This is the problem with people who say a politician is trying to OPPRESS AMERICANS, CHANGE AMERICA INTO A TYRANNY, HATE THE PEOPLE, DON'T LOVE AMERICA.... They drum up people's fears.. They make them feel scared.. Say they want to make them prisoners in the land of the free.. And when someone LISTENS, and attacks the "target"... The person who spews this rhetoric in the first place, washes his hands, and doesn't even apologize, doesn't even say a damn word....

Originally Posted by caleekicks

340x.jpg

Not a coincidence. She was a target. 
tired.gif

looks like 4 are already retiring and there's only 16 more to go!

30t6p3b.gif

nice crosshairs on the map too.  subtle.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

340x.jpg

Not a coincidence. She was a target. 
tired.gif

looks like 4 are already retiring and there's only 16 more to go!

30t6p3b.gif

nice crosshairs on the map too.  subtle.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Why would you make that assumption?
I'm Hispanic myself, and the first thing I thought was, is the killer Mexican?
Reason being with the whole Immigration ordeal going on over there, I'm actually surprised nobody in government has actually been attempted to be hurt/killed.
I think somebody from the cartels mentioned they'd give $1 million dollars if anybody killed the person responsible for the new law. I'm not sure if it was that Sheriff dude or somebody else

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Why would you make that assumption?
I'm Hispanic myself, and the first thing I thought was, is the killer Mexican?
Reason being with the whole Immigration ordeal going on over there, I'm actually surprised nobody in government has actually been attempted to be hurt/killed.
I think somebody from the cartels mentioned they'd give $1 million dollars if anybody killed the person responsible for the new law. I'm not sure if it was that Sheriff dude or somebody else

why are you guys saying this was politically motivated?

it sounds like some dude just ran up in the grocery store and started shooting, she was just unlucky to be on the scene.

if it was politically motivated they would've shot her and not 12 other people.

it sounds like some dude just ran up in the grocery store and started shooting, she was just unlucky to be on the scene.

Originally Posted by DT43

I think they said the first shot was point blank at her head. And how often do you hear of random grocery store shootings?

I think they said the first shot was point blank at her head. And how often do you hear of random grocery store shootings?

Also she was holding an event specifically there at the grocery store...   She is in a small district..

Also many of the other victims her staffers.. And a Federal Judge..

It was not random

Also she was holding an event specifically there at the grocery store...   She is in a small district..

Also many of the other victims her staffers.. And a Federal Judge..

It was not random

Back
Top Bottom