Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

So what you are trying to say is she can't talk about Iggy using black culture for money because she uses white culture for money?

Lol can you post a song that is considered white sounding from her? I just want to hear what sound musically people think white people created

I never said either of those things. Stop looking for what I was "trying" to say...and look at what I said. I just said she was being hypocritical. You can have a great point...while also being hypocritical.

If you can't see the EDM and European dance club influences in her music...then idk what to tell you.
You said she was hypocritical. Can you show some examples of her cultural appropriation or not? :lol:

Why is she going after Iggy?

I'm honestly clueless why this has escalated.

She been taking shots at iggy back when she was with rocky over having the same name but now she wanna use the culture appropriation excuse for the reason she dont like iggy since she a pop star now

i remember that but I don't remember what her rants were about. Honestly never paid her attention until this interview

I tried to go back and see where she had mentioned Iggy before and I came across this tumblr. This is that pure nonsense I was talking about earlier.

alizardbanks.tumblr.com

:smh:

I'm so glad Q-Tip stepped up and took it upon himself to address Iggy's fakery.

Last edited:
I tried to go back and see where she had mentioned Iggy before and I came across this tumblr. This is that pure nonsense I was talking about earlier.

alizardbanks.tumblr.com

mean.gif

This kid is an idiot 
laugh.gif

Not giving her a pass but ain't she gay or bi

cause some of them use homophobic slurs a lot

Still a lot of irony on her part tho

Last edited:

alizardbanks.tumblr.com

:smh:

Her tweets were mad ignorant and i don't believe she's doing this "exposing"(rather right or wrong) for the culture... She's doing it cause she wants attention and is jealous of iggy. She always mad and tweeting about somebody .

Kreayshawn because she retweeted her link lol

Jim jones
Nicki minaj
lil Kim
Angel haze
Diplo
Rita Ora
Asap Rocky
Lilly Allen (called her kids ugly)
gaga
Pharrell (claimed he didn't want to help her with promotion because SHES DARK SKINNED)

Chick is mad disrespectful , delusional and attention seaking

Her tweets were mad ignorant and i don't believe she's doing this "exposing"(rather right or wrong) for the culture... She's doing it cause she wants attention and is jealous of iggy. She always mad and tweeting about somebody .

Kreayshawn because she retweeted her link lol

Jim jones
Nicki minaj
lil Kim
Angel haze
Diplo
Rita Ora
Asap Rocky
Lilly Allen (called her kids ugly)
gaga
Pharrell (claimed he didn't want to help her with promotion because SHES DARK SKINNED)

Chick is mad disrespectful , delusional and attention seaking
laugh.gif
 link to the pharrell joint.

and im assuming she called rocky homo judging from them other tweets.  Wanna see how the reaction goes when they bring this up to her.

and im assuming she called rocky homo judging from them other tweets.  Wanna see how the reaction goes when they bring this up to her.
roll.gif

Bruh I remember she was saying Twelvy worked at Best Buy (which everybody knows) and out of nowhere they pulled a picture of her wit nut on her I laughed for like a half hour.

Yikes @ those Twitter beefs

This chick is clearly an attention *****. :lol: She makes some good points but she got some screws loose.

Last edited:
Basically what I've been saying in my long *** post lol. This was just a good platform to hurl insults at iggy and co. Especially during this climate. Ebro was actually trying to educated her on the whole cultural appropriating thing.

Shorty just added crocodile tears and buzz words. She wasn't really speaking with meaning, more with emotion from her anger at iggy & co. She had some points, but they weren't well formulated or driven thru.

Talking about tiny can't read....that woman wrote no scrubs and s***.

Never heard any of her songs, but always hear about her twitter arguments

People need to stop entertaining her. And people supporting her only gives her some sort of credibility. You have to know the back story with her first.

Q-Tip was lame for that history lesson

It was, as was TI's remedial English response

Back
Top Bottom