AZUKI - SJ *In4mation Purple Rain G-Shocks + Winter, MOB Varsity Jackets, Introducing Subscript

The wait is over and it's finally here.

We're having special store hours just for all the KR fans.

We've also got our MARRIED TO THE MOB shipments for the ladies. Pics will be up tomorrow.

Be on the lookout:

Nudie Jeans, Hellz Bellz Spring, and the first installment of our fashion shoes, PF FLYERS!

Peace,
LJ

Here are the pics from our MOB shipment.

Hoodies!

MTTM

MOB Kiss Logo

Jane

Dillagaf (front side pictured in purple and back side pictured in black)

Fafi in White (French artist Fafi draws one of her sexy, curvaceous characters exclusively for MOB)

Reign Supreme

SNEAK PEEK...

This is one of the designs in the upcoming Foreign Family shipment we're getting. A new twist on the Foreign Affairs shirt and it's pretty sick.

And of course, KID ROBOT. See you all @ the launch tomorrow @ 6pm.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions! See you around soon.

Peace,
LJ

is there gonna be give aways for the party? get at me asap!! im tired of doing hw here in my dorm! i can walk there in like 5 minutes!

Hey Everyone,

Here's our first shipment of KID ROBOT.

Thanks to everyone who came out last night for our KR launch.

Now onto the MEN'S shipment:

Gingham New Era (SOLD OUT ON THE KR WEBSITE)

Skeleton Robot (NOW SOLD OUT)

Skull Bones

Elegido

Gingham Dunny

Kozik Classic Crewneck

And for the LADIES:

LIMITED EDITION Jenkah Azteca Hoodie

KR Smiley Face Hoodie

I Heart Toys in 2 colors

Come thru as these are going fast!

Peace,
LJ

NEW ROCKSMITH IN!

I know some of you have dope kicks to match these hoodies.

Kool Mo Hoodie in Black/Neon

Kool Mo Hoodie in Purple/Aqua

Peace,
LJ

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

^How much for the Rocksmith Hoody and when are you getting in the Foreign Fam tee?
Wassup Steve, The Rocksmith Hoodie is $105. We should be getting the Foreign Fam tee in March in tons of sick colors. FF is def bringing the heat forthe Spring. Peace, LJ

dear azuki, its dani, tina's boyfriend from wintersports wearhouse in santa clara.(shameless plug) oh my god i love your store i bought your shirt. ok onthe real just wanted to say big ups keep doing what your doing.

It's that time of year again. The time when all the sexy new stuff comes in and the older season must go.
Come through as Azuki cleans house w/ our End of Winter Sale - February 28 through March 2!
Lots of Tees, Hoodies, Jackets, and Denim on sale.
Guys bring your ladies, ladies bring your homegirls because for the first time, we are putting all of our LADIES DENIM ON SALE 20% OFF for 4 DAYS ONLY!

It doesn't stop there! Print out the coupon below, bring it in, and take an ADDITIONAL 10% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE.
Don't think we left the online shoppers out. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 50.00 Feb. 28th - Mar. 2nd!
Peace!

HEY EVERYONE,

PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING TO COUPON FOR 10% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE ON TOP OF ANY OTHER SALE. DON'T FORGET IT.

SEE YA GUYS @ AZUKI!

PEACE,
LJ

Hey everyone,

This is for all the ladies out there.

We're proud to bring you the largest HELLZ BELLZ shipment in the whole South Bay!!

Shady Button-Up

Wild Dreams Tee w/ Chiffon layer around the outside of the shirt

underneath it looks like this:

Jump Hop in Black and White

Peek-a-Boo Sweater in White and Purple

Stronger in Black and Yellow

Riff Raff in Turquoise and Heather Grey (Tee comes w/ a double layer and spandex waistline)

Goin' My Way in Black, Yellow, and White

Kiss Me Deadly in Black and White

Defense in Black and White

Sock it to Me Hoodie in Black w/ Grey stripes and Heather Grey w/ Purple stripes

back view

INSA x Hellz Bellz Collab Denim - ONLY AVAILABLE AT SELECT STORES WORLDWIDE
So much detail has gone into this piece. The best feature is the double front that can fold down on either side to reveal the sexy Insa print. See for yourself

We're not done w/ Hellz yet…
We've re-stocked the most popular pieces from their Holiday '07 Collection as well as brought in a new crewneck that has never been seen before.

Sweet Revenge

Watch It

Derby Brawl in Black, Red, and White

Kiss of Death sleeveless button-up complete w/ ruffles on the front and a snap back so you can leave your upper back exposed. Ooooo.

back view

Introducing the new Kiss n' Kill Crewnecks in Grey, White, and Black

We'd like to introduce ROCK & REPUBLIC to the store for the first time.
(NOTE: Rock & Republics are NOT included in the 20% OFF Ladies Denim Sale this weekend.)

We have 3 sexy washes for the ladies, most of which you can't find anywhere else. Men's R&R Denim are coming in June. Sorry guys!

Halen in Black Heat w/ Red stitching and leather logo R's on the butt pocket in Metallic Silver, Red, and Brown

backview

Cosbie Classic in Primal Blue w/ Copper and Silver Stitched R's on the butt pocket

back view

Cosbie Mesh Domino in Domino Black Silver w/ Silver mesh R's on the butt pocket

back view

That's all for now and I'm pooped.

Next Week:
We have tons of shipment comin' in.

Monday - In4mation Women's
Tuesday - In4mation Men's
Friday - Married to the Mob Re-stock (lots of Fafi's back in all sizes.
And of course, the intro of Nudie Jeans.

Many of you have asked when the arrival of this brand would be in the store, and we're glad to say that the infamous brand from Hawaii is finally here.

We have pieces in for both men's and women's.

First off, MEN'S:

F.Y.I. 2 Tee in Black and White

back view

Standard 2 Logo Tee in Black and Wasubi

Octopussy in Black and Lavender - This design is ill.

Respect the Locals Rugby Button-Up

Now, LADIES:

Standard 2 Logo Tee in Key Lime

Ammo Wammo in White

Roach Clip in Black, Caribbean Blue, and Violet

Pullover in Heat Orchid w/ hot pink inner lining in the hood and on draw strings

Zip Up w/ criss cross pattern in hood lining and front pockets

close-up of hood lining

Stay tuned!
Yours Truly Spring arrives on Thursday!
and of course, the much anticipated…NUDIE JEANS.
We'll announce the launch event this week. Check your emails or this blog!

Hey Everyone,

We've been waiting for awhile....and these dope "Everything Happens to Me" trucker hats have finally come in. A joint collab between Know1edge xSubcrew x Fiberops in honor of Fiberops' Tatsushi 'Tabo' Kagaya, who passed away a year ago. All proceeds go to Tabo's family.

The hat comes in 2 colors: black and camo. With every hat you also get the super awesome hard shell packaging.

back view

underneath the bill

the packaging

the cover

We only have a limited amount so come through quick if you want to grab one.

Nudie Launch Event details will be announced tonight. It's gonna be sexy.
Don't forget to check the online store for new markdowns and free shipping on purchases over 50.00

We just wanted to showcase the INSA X HELLZ BELLZ collab denim that was just featured on Hypebeast.

Check out the article and come try on a pair @ the store! Only select retailers worldwide carry them, one of which includes your neighborhood Azuki store. =)

INSA X HELLZ BELLZ DENIM

Also, we'd like to give a heads up to all the ladies that are waiting on these, but we've just re-stocked the Hellz Nation tees (Kate Moss in flames)in Red in ALL sizes! They sold out quick over the weekend, but we've got them back in the store and that's just how fast we're dedicated to gettingproduct back out to our customers.

Finally....

Many of you already know about this, but to make it official on our site, we're finally announcing the details to our Nudies Launch. We will be the onlyexclusive dealer of Nudie Jeans in the South Bay.

Come through and try on your favorite pair or test out one for the first time and see why everyone loves their NUDIES!

Hurry because we have 5 different cuts selling in 10 different washes. Sizes ARE limited.

Peace,
LJ

What cuts will you be carrying for Nudie? Will it all be slim and tight cuts?

Hey Jay,

We will have the Average Joe, Slim Jim, Grim Tim, Even Steven, and Thin Finn. On certain cuts we have more sizes available than others, and this was just anavailability issue. Rest assure, our upcoming shipment for Nudies following this Friday's is HUGE. So those that don't get their pair will have achance to later on because our next shipment will have 8 different cuts in 17 different styles. That should cover everyone. =)

-LJ

Ladies, we have the new Yours Truly Spring and it's hot!!

Anna Nicole Smith tees in Aqua, Slate Grey, White w/"Neckbreaker" on the back.

back view

Original Logo tees in White and Slate Grey

Also comes in stripes

Logo 2 tees in Purple, Black, and Slate Grey

See you all @ the Nudies Launch tomorrow @ 5PM.
Peace,
LJ

Hey Everyone,

Azuki is proud to bring you Sweden's own Nudie Jeans here to the South Bay. Thanks to those who stopped by our Nudie Launch Event lastnight.

Now on to the denim:

Thin Finn Dry Black Coated

Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic

Grim Tim Dry Black Selvage

Slim Jim Aged Organic Dry

Slim Jim Dry Black

Slim Jim Dry Japan

Slim Jim Dry Black Coated

Even Steven Organic Dry

Even Steven Blue Dry

Average Joe Dry Heavy

Next up, we have the new Spring shipment from Jeepney for men/ladies.

Men's Tees

Girls & Guns

Closer view

Geisha Assassin

back view

Full Metal

back view

Women's Tees

Rock Hard in black and white

Sticks and Stones in red and white

Peace,
LJ