AZUKI - SJ *In4mation Purple Rain G-Shocks + Winter, MOB Varsity Jackets, Introducing Subscript

Hey Everyone,

We're proud to bring you our first shipment of Triumvir3 @ Azuki.

Here's a taste of the new Spring line...

Used and Abused in Black, Red, and White

Town Bicycle

back view

Broken Halo

Embosser in Black and White

Cross Camo Crewneck

Check back later for some more goodness from Twelve Bar

Peace,
LJ

I stopped by the other day and picked up a pair of Nudies (Slim Jim Dry Black Coated), I must say these are my new favorite jeans.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

I stopped by the other day and picked up a pair of Nudies (Slim Jim Dry Black Coated), I must say these are my new favorite jeans.

We're glad you like them. See ya again!

Now we have Twelve Bar Spring like I promised + More...

Twelve Bar Co.

Blaxploitation

close up

Monte Carlo

back view

Wave Tee in Black and White

back view

Wilshire

Isley Plaid

Tron Zip Hoodie

Next up, more Rocksmith Tees

Pun (RIP)

2nd To None in Seafoam and White

Finally, we will be adding the new Triumvir, Twelve Bar, and Jeepney Spring Inventory to our online store so stay tuned.

Peace,
LJ

chengdizzle - They are $175 and I would recommend size 31 to account for stretching.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Today, we have 555 Soul and another small Rocksmith drop.

We're excited to introduce 555 Soul into the Azuki brand line-up. They always come correct with great outerwear and bottoms!

This is the first shipment of their Spring line.

2 items for Mens:

Marina Windbreaker in Navy, Red, and White (lightweight and great fit)

North Fork Cardigan

3 items for Womens:

Portland Bomber w/ 3/4 sleeves and waist tie

Coastline Pullover Hoody w/ ties on each of the front pockets

Skinny Bermuda w/ braided belt

We got two more Rocksmith items to add.

Their design for the Allante Baracude jacket is on point.

close up

Digital Bikini Tee

New Triumvir, Twelve Bar, and Jeepney is now available for purchase online! Of course any brand that we carry which you don't see online, just give us acall and we'll be happy to take a phone order.

hey wasup lyle. its jeff. The friend that always comes in with ken. and also came in once with Frank. how u been?

Ladies! The Hellz Bellz Spring re-stock has arrived! We've got all the items that sold out before as well as a few new items and re-stocked ones indifferent colorways. All of you who pre-ordered your merchandise can come through and pick it up now.

The run-down:

Riff Raff Top in a New Colorway - Black and Red, and Heather and White. Double layer tank with an elastic bottom, great fit.

close up of inner layer

Stronger in Black and Yellow - all sizes available

Sock it to Me Hoodie in Black and New Colorway - Purple

back view

Wild Dreams in White is back in ALL SIZES

Golden Bellz in Gold and Black - This jacket is new to the store. It's very sexy w/ gold zip pockets in front as well as in back.

back view

close up

Next, we have one more tee that came in from Triumvir.

F*** Your Clique in Black and White - The name explains it all.

Stay tuned as NUDIE JEANS will be available for sale online w/in the next 24 hours! We're workin' as fast as possible to get it out to ya!

And finally, Azuki's SUMMER HOURS are in FULL EFFECT: M-F we are open from 11am - 8pm to accommodate all your evening shopping needs. All other days remainthe same. Check our Hours tab for more details.

Take advantage of this gorgeous weather and come downtown!

Hey Guys,

Got lots of stuff in from Kid Robot. Some stuff from Spring Del 2 and Summer Del 1.

Here are a few pics, more are up on the website.

Check back in as we post pics up from the highly anticipated Foreign Family shipment. We got lots of Foreign Affairs Tees in many different colorways.

Peace

Hey Everyone,

After an onslaught of shipment today and 12+ hours later, we're proud to bring you the illest from Foreign Family,Acrylick, Dissizit, and the first shipment of shoes for Azuki, PF Flyers. Here's a taste of what we gotfrom each brand since there's so much product to post. The rest of the pics are up on our website @ www.azukiboutique.com.

First up, we have the highly anticipated Foreign Family Sprummer line...

Foreign Affairs Pastel Collection in Orange and Green (2 more colorways available)

Mechanical Affairs in Black and White (So dope, a personal favorite)

Coi in Black, Purple, and Yellow (2 more colorways available)

Coi Splash in Black and White

Sprinkle Me in Brown and White (A fan favorite last season)

Next up, we got the Acrylick Spring line!!

Mens

Bonita (aka Lucy 2)

Be Heard in Black, Olive, and White

Jiggy Era

Drop Beats Not Bombs Crewneck in Black and Grey

Beanie in Black and Brown

Womens

First Love in Black, Grey, and White

My Choice in Maroon, Grey, and White

My Melody in Black and White

And now, we have Dissizit Spring...

Just in time for the NBA playoffs, well for the Lakers and Celtics anyways, we have the legendary team shirts. Get your favorite team or represent yourfavorite players!

The Bulls in Black and Red (Also available are the Lakers, Celtics, and Knicks)

Bike Tee

Absolut Deadstock

Kate Moss Deck

Caps

back view

Last, but certainly not least, we introduce to you our first shipment of PF FLYERS. They have always been around bringing classic shoes to thescene, but aren't that widely available in South Bay. Top notch quality, very comfortable, stylish, yet affordable. Can't get any better than that soget your PF Flyers @ Azuki.

Our first shoes are the No. 5's. They are Japan issue and only a VERY limited quantity were made for the U.S.

We have 2 colorways: creme w/ gold and black w/ silver

Our third pair is from a childhood classic, "The Sandlot". Many of you are probably very familiar with this movie and how wearing these particularFlyers will make you run fast.

Center Hi Sandlot Edition

Next week we have In4mation Spring Del 2, Hellz Bellz Spring Del 2, IM King Spring, and much more!

That is it for now, time for me to go to bed! I'm exhausted...

Peace,
LJ

Neo,

We should be getting more Thin Finns, Grim Tims, Slim Jims, Even Stevens, Average Joes, and Regular Alfs in the Summer.

Hey Everyone,

Continuing the barrage of shipments we've been getting, we have the In4mation Spring Delivery 2, mostly comprised of hoodies and cut-and-sew pieces. Thetees will arrive shortly.

Here's a sample of what we got. You can check out the rest of the shipment on our website www.azukiboutique.com.

Zip-Up in Black

back view

French Terry Zip-Up in Heather Grey

Overnight Bag in Herringbone

Be on the lookout for IM-KING Spring 1 and Hellz Bellz Spring 2.

Peace.
LJ

Hey Everyone,

We have more heat from Triumvir and IM-KING. More pics are available on our website www.azukiboutique.com.

First up, Triumvir and the new Clansmen series

Clansmen L/S Button Up

Clansmen Parka in Black (Also comes in Royal Blue)

Triumvirate Tee in Black and White

Qing Marauder (Estate LA Fitted) in Black and Red

Next, IM-KING comes thru with their always dope graphic tees.

Criminal Minded

The Future in Caribbean Blue, Banana, and White

We the Leaders in Red and White (Also comes in Mint and Banana)

And of course, the Breakers in Purple, Red, and Mint

And ladies, we have Hellz Bellz Spring Delivery 2 coming our way so be on the lookout for it.

Hey Everyone,

Many have asked, and you shall recieve. We finally have Kid Robot Vinyl in and here's what we got.

Kid Robot Super Mini w/keychains Series 3 and Munny Zipper Pulls

Labbit 5 inch (This Kozik character comes with different toys in each box)

Next, we have brand new In4mation Spring Del 2 tees that are dope

Street Sweeper

Shriners

Bullets

Tomorrow: We have 2 very cool shipments coming in.

The first is the anticipated Hellz Bellz Spring 2 Drop. Our shipment is so big that it has to be split up into 2 delivery drops, the first of which will beavailable tomorrow around noon. The second drop will be available Friday or Monday.

The second shipment is a new brand Azuki is introducing to the store. FLYING COFFIN is carried in very exclusive boutiques around the country including storeslike DQM, Union, Boundless, Huf, and 5 & a Dime. We are stoked to be the first to bring FC to the South Bay.

On a Special Note: AZUKI is 6 months old today. =) Thanks to all of our customers, supporters, old and new friends. We're growing everyday and it'sbeen such an amazing process. Be on the lookout for great things coming from your neighborhood Azuki store.

Peace,
LJ

Hey Everyone,

Straight fire from Hellz Bellz...and this is just part 1 of the shipment. Here's a taste of what we got. Check out our websitewww.azukiboutique.com for more pics.

Break Yo Self in White w/ Blue, Black, and White w/ Yellow

Knockin' $#%#%+% in Fuchsia and White - Special collab tee w/ Miss Behave, the sexiest fashion mag out there

Love Kills in Black and White

Ride or Die Hoodie in Charcoal - great detail on this piece. Slant zipper front and houndstooth print in hood

Vicious Bellz Nylon Jacket in Black and Blue - Button collar, zip front breast pocket, another great jacket by Hellz

We'll be back soon with more styles and colorways from their Spring 2 shipment.

AND...

We're excited to bring you FLYING COFFIN. As we've mentioned earlier, FC is carried in well-known stores across the country such asDQM, Union, Boundless, Huf, and 5 & a Dime. They are known for their darker designs. We have a few shirts and a crewneck for now, but more items will becoming in later, including their ultra secretive new eras.

Flag 2

Bonegram

Stained in Black and White

Terrorism in Black and White

COMING SOON:

More Kid Robot Vinyl is comin' your way. The Adult Swim Toy Series as well as other items will arrive next week. We will be getting a re-stock on the NudieAverage Joes! Expect them in about 2 weeks or so.

Peace,
LJ

Back
Top Bottom