B.o.B. on one.

that chappelle clip isn't applicable in this situation at all. This isn't someone running around saying "the white man's the devil, the industry's corrupt etc"

he's spewing misinformation and easily refuted theories and you can almost directly trace these things back to when he first started openly discussing using psychedelics

With the cloning stuff... man i don't know. Only other 'famous' person talking about that stuff is Tila Tequila and that's not good company

that chappelle clip isn't applicable in this situation at all. This isn't someone running around saying "the white man's the devil, the industry's corrupt etc"

he's spewing misinformation and easily refuted theories and you can almost directly trace these things back to when he first started openly discussing using psychedelics

With the cloning stuff... man i don't know. Only other 'famous' person talking about that stuff is Tila Tequila and that's not good company

Clearly it is them being subjected to the clonin which is causing all these mental breakdowns amongst celebs. The cloning is making em crazy, ask chappelle. They were gonna give em 50 mil to get cloned. Then he fell of. Think about it.

Forgotten rapper 
roll.gif

I ask again, why are the rantings of a rapper THAT serious?
^^^
I think it's a mixture of the ridiculousness of the statement, and the platform he's speaking from.

Most of up may not pay much attention to people like BoB and Tila Tequila, but you'd be surprised how many people are paying attention to what they say. Once something that out there reaches the public, the conversation starts.

So What's Makes You Guys So Sure That He & Other "Flat Earthers" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Are Wrong? I Mean I've Been Looking Into It The Past Few Days Just To Listen To What They Have To Say (Don't Agree With Them, But Honestly Don't Put Much Trust Into The Word Of Someone I've Never Met Who Wasn't Even Speaking To Me) & From What They've Said There's No Un Edited Image Of A Sphere Earth & The Spinning Globe Has Never Been Proven. So How Do You a know They Are Wrong & You Are Correct

So What's Makes You Guys So Sure That He & Other "Flat Earthers" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Are Wrong? I Mean I've Been Looking Into It The Past Few Days Just To Listen To What They Have To Say (Don't Agree With Them, But Honestly Don't Put Much Trust Into The Word Of Someone I've Never Met Who Wasn't Even Speaking To Me) & From What They've Said There's No Un Edited Image Of A Sphere Earth & The Spinning Globe Has Never Been Proven. So How Do You a know They Are Wrong & You Are Correct
Using that logic how do I know that we breathe air? There's a lot that we don't know because we haven't had the chance to have it proven with our own two eyes.

BoB's reasoning is ridiculous, though.

I'd take an astrophysicist's reasoning before I accept the reasoning that BoB's never seen the curve of his earth with his own two eyes, so it must be flat.

Yeah I Don't Beleive His Logic But I Can't Disprove His "Flat Earth" Nor Can I Prove It. same Gies With The Globe Idea

Wow that response track rapper is buns. So cringey. Like on some arrested development steez.

And Tyree, are you trolling??? Sup with your shift key though.

Wow that response track rapper is buns. So cringey. Like on some arrested development steez.

I don't think he's a real rapper, supposedly it's Neil Tyson's nephew. But either way it brings the lulz

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Not Trolling Just Interested In Hearing Why People Are Not Believing Flat Earth. & The Caps Thing Is Just Something I've Always Done & Is Just Out Of Habbit At This Point

Wait what is there to prove here, dont we literally have pictures and videos of earth taken from space? Unless hes saying thats a conspiracy?

CGI & Or Altered. No Un Edited Photo Showing The Shape Of The Earth & No Unedited Footage Of A Rocket Reach Space... According To These Flat Earthers, I Have Never Looked Into That On My Own, Just Have Been Listebing Ti What The FE'ers Have To Say

The proof is in the YouTube conspiracies that's been spewed for years now that claim this or that and their predictions that have never come true. I'm still waiting. Every government has things we don't know about. I need more reputable people then Bob and Tila though. Just so happens it's always some person who's career has fallen off that makes these claims. 2-Pac talked about it but admitted it was people in jail that informed him about it. People who's lives have fallen off track. The illuminati is a convenient excuse as to why people are being held down in life. Bob dropped a mixtape this week I believe. Had a song ready to go the day his claim started. The other thing about these conspiracies is these people always tell you what the issue is and to wake up. They never give you a solution to the problem. Anyone of us could start a conspiracy on NT today and I'd bet it'll gain steam over the weeks and months ahead. It isn't hard to do at all.

Their Theory States That The Sun & Moon Orbit Earth & Not The Other Way Around
Bruh you're speaking like it's 1480, you realize that we've known that gravity forms spherical objects in space right? Also that these objects in space rotate and revolve around axis and elliptical orbits. We would know if stuff was flat B, or is Earth just the only flat object in space? How do you explain satellites then? If they just circle around the outside of the earth then you'd have no 4G b. What's on the bottom side of flat earth?

B.o.B. has regressed some dudes 600 years.

Talkin bout NASA and the ESA some cult controlled by celebrity cloning lizard people.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

You're missing the point. Hes been tweeting stuff for a minute, but everyone is focusing on the world is flat. Its all about calling him 'crazy' and dismissing everything he says.

"Smart" people are the easiest to manipulate. Once they buy in on an idea, the believe it as absolute truth. Theres no way you could get one over on them, they're too smart for that. Pride is a weakness and its easily exploitable. Everyone so happy to feel like they have something over someone that has anything that resembles a little of succes.

Idk about you bout I've hid the truth under lies many of times. Maybe that was the plan, maybe yall are dancing to B.o.B's tune. Maybe he wants to expose, but not about taking that big L?

Its funny to me how you everyone on NT can agree that institutional racism is real, but thats the only conspiracy ever happen and people wouldnt dare try anything else. Theres a little bit of that in this. One of the smartest black people on the planet, stooping to the level of a irrelevant rapper? Really? Thats what really got me looking at all this funny.

ill tell you one thing , i believe there are human clones already , not celebrity clones but some scientist or group of scientists have already done this for sure ..........

You're missing the point. Hes been tweeting stuff for a minute, but everyone is focusing on the world is flat. Its all about calling him 'crazy' and dismissing everything he says.

"Smart" people are the easiest to manipulate. Once they buy in on an idea, the believe it as absolute truth. Theres no way you could get one over on them, they're too smart for that. Pride is a weakness and its easily exploitable. Everyone so happy to feel like they have something over someone that has anything that resembles a little of succes.

Idk about you bout I've hid the truth under lies many of times. Maybe that was the plan, maybe yall are dancing to B.o.B's tune. Maybe he wants to expose, but not about taking that big L?

Its funny to me how you everyone on NT can agree that institutional racism is real, but thats the only conspiracy ever happen and people wouldnt dare try anything else. Theres a little bit of that in this. One of the smartest black people on the planet, stooping to the level of a irrelevant rapper? Really? Thats what really got me looking at all this funny.

This.

He been tweeting A LOT of interesting stuff for the past month or so but people focused on this.

And Neil Tyson stooping to go out of his way to respond to a lowly rapper's astrophysics theories also was what made me raise an eyebrow.

And that diss track was corny. When y'all post the Rollin smilies are y'all really laughing at stuff like that or do you just do it because it's the cool thing to do?

You assume Neil isn't a fan of rap music. As if all scientists do is science all day long and don't have hobbies outside of that. Bobs claim is a direct attack on Neil and everyone in his field. I like the fact our scientists don't carry the attitude of looking down on the uninformed masses and willing to engage. How is that a bad thing? You'd rather he carry that type of conceited attitude towards us?

Last edited:
ts funny to me how you everyone on NT can agree that institutional racism is real, but thats the only conspiracy ever happen and people wouldnt dare try anything else.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Part of why people love NDT is the fact that he engages in dialogue with normal people in a language that's understandable to the layman. He's basically a celebrity. This is his bread and butter.

He's been ruining Sci Fi movies for years with his facts about what is and isn't possible in space.
laugh.gif

Sidenote:
Tyson was born as the second of three children in ManhattanNew York, into a family living in the Bronx.
He probably got bars.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1886246

Bruh you're speaking like it's 1480, you realize that we've known that gravity forms spherical objects in space right? Also that these objects in space rotate and revolve around axis and elliptical orbits. We would know if stuff was flat B, or is Earth just the only flat object in space? How do you explain satellites then? If they just circle around the outside of the earth then you'd have no 4G b. What's on the bottom side of flat earth?
B.o.B. has regressed some dudes 600 years.
Talkin bout NASA and the ESA some cult controlled by celebrity cloning lizard people. :stoneface:
That's what I don't understand. Do these same people think the sun and the other planets are flat too or just the earth? How do they explain the earth rotating around the sun? It just doesn't make any sense.

And how do they explain the curve that you see looking out in the distance when you're at a high altitude?

Back
Top Bottom