B.o.B. on one.

Anyone else notice Bob has deleted all his IG post claiming the Earth is flat? Either he's accepted it's crazy or the illuminati has gotten to him. Ha ha ha

He's gained over 2000 more followers and brought attention to his new music. Great publicity.

Last edited:
silverbackhoney silverbackhoney [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Damn Man! I'm Not The One Saying All Of This Just Relaying Some Of The Info I Got From The YouTube Videos I've Found On Flat Earth. The Whole Point Of The Theory Is That "You" Only Know What "They" Tell You. I'm Not Tryna Convince Anyone To Belive Anything, I Just Wanted To Hear Why People Do Not Believe Flat Earth (If Anyone Has Actually Looked Into It That Is) Or Are You Just Dissmissing It Because It Goes Against What You Believe?

I've flown from coast to coast & seen the curvature of the Earth, plus I'm not a member of some cult that thinks that we live in The Truman Show controlled by the Illuminati
:lol:

Last edited:
You assume Neil isn't a fan of rap music. As if all scientists do is science all day long and don't have hobbies outside of that. Bobs claim is a direct attack on Neil and everyone in his field. I like the fact our scientists don't carry the attitude of looking down on the uninformed masses and willing to engage. How is that a bad thing? You'd rather he carry that type of conceited attitude towards us?

What makes you think I assumed he wasnt? If he was he know BoB aint nobody.

Attack on his field? Please. Why is Bob a threat? People say **** like that all the time. Did he go after Tila?

And he is carrying that type of attitude, if hes basically out here flexing.

And What the hell does the Atlanta Hawks have to do with this?

My question is what benefit would there be to lying about the shape of the earth?

Flat Earthers Say They Do This To Keep Us From Knowing Our True Selves & To Keep Us Thinking We Are Not As Importants As We Truely Are. A lot Of Flat Earthers Are Pretty Religious Too If That Means Anything To You

i used to entertain the illuminati stuff.........i can explain the "illuminati" or "they" in my terms , in everyday life.................

not everyone will understand me especially my lack of writing skills , but here goes nothing

i dont have any political family members or friends that are politicians , or know anyone with any power / pull

weed is illegal in florida

i get pulled over for smoking a blunt on the way home today at 4:00 pm , i can get cited , even arrested and into custody for the night .

if the mayor of miami / the mayor's son gets caught , way above the drinking limit , and has a blunt and 10 more grams in a bag in his car , there is a very high possibility that they "let him slide"

that "special treatment" about who you know / are associated with and how much power they have branches out to federal governments and eventually ones with high power that rule the world.

but those doomsday preppers that think that all law enforcement officers / military members will get a secret memo about "taking over the world" i dont buy it anymore , i have a paranoia that people are out to get me since i was younger but i think its just from growing up broke / around broke people so anyone being "nice" even til this day i take it as them having ulterior motives.

to those that dont understand what im saying , im sorry for my terrible writing skills 
laugh.gif

Flat Earthers Say They Do This To Keep Us From Knowing Our True Selves & To Keep Us Thinking We Are Not As Importants As We Truely Are. A lot Of Flat Earthers Are Pretty Religious Too If That Means Anything To You
Not at all surprising if it's true that many flat earth believers are religious.

So What's Makes You Guys So Sure That He & Other "Flat Earthers" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Are Wrong? I Mean I've Been Looking Into It The Past Few Days Just To Listen To What They Have To Say (Don't Agree With Them, But Honestly Don't Put Much Trust Into The Word Of Someone I've Never Met Who Wasn't Even Speaking To Me) & From What They've Said There's No Un Edited Image Of A Sphere Earth & The Spinning Globe Has Never Been Proven. So How Do You a know They Are Wrong & You Are Correct

You capitalized every single word in that post.

....Your opinion is invalid.

Attack on his field? Please. Why is Bob a threat? People say **** like that all the time. Did he go after Tila?

Tila isn't someone who's exactly respected. Her reputation has always been in question. Bob has a larger voice. His impact is bigger. Hence why the story has taken off like it has. I didn't know about Tila before hearing about Bob. There are a lot of people who believe in all this. Bob has reinforced these beliefs in them. Conspiracies are nothing new and throughout the years I've never heard anyone claim a flat Earth. Flat Earth is a new conspiracy. We have ex government and military workers who have claimed conspiracies but again none have claimed a flat Earth. In the next year or two we will have other brand new conspiracies. It's a revolving door of claims without solid proof. Millions of people earn degrees in science yearly. Go into these fields and research. We as people aren't barred from knowing the truth about science if we choose to pursue these fields.

So the media does have in

Tila isn't someone who's exactly respected. Her reputation has always been in question. Bob has a larger voice. His impact is bigger. Hence why the story has taken off like it has. I didn't know about Tila before hearing about Bob. There are a lot of people who believe in all this. Bob has reinforced these beliefs in them. Conspiracies are nothing new and throughout the years I've never heard anyone claim a flat Earth. Flat Earth is a new conspiracy. We have ex government and military workers who have claimed conspiracies but again none have claimed a flat Earth. In the next year or two we will have other brand new conspiracies. It's a revolving door of claims without solid proof. Millions of people earn degrees in science yearly. Go into these fields and research. We as people aren't barred from knowing the truth about science if we choose to pursue these fields.

Bob is respected?

An article JUST called this man forgotten. You see by the responses in this thread thats not true.

Flat Earth believers been out there for a long time, it's just that a somewhat known celebrity is now speaking about it.
There's actual websites/forums about these beliefs with loads of members, though I'm not sure how many of those are just trolls.

Last edited:
Bob is respected?

An article JUST called this man forgotten. You see by the responses in this thread thats not true.

He's a respected musician. Bob has fallen off from mainstream radio play but that doesn't mean he's not a talented artist. I don't know what Tila does exactly. She was on a reality TV show and dated a NFL player. Next thing I hear is she claims to be cloned and the Earth is flat.

Bob is respected?

He's a respected musician. Bob has fallen off from mainstream radio play but that doesn't mean he's not a talented artist. I don't know what Tila does exactly. She was on a reality TV show and dated a NFL player. Next thing I hear is she claims to be cloned and the Earth is flat.

So youre saying a musician could have influence on people?

So youre saying a musician could have influence on people?

Most definitely. Any public figure could. No different then the Goverment could. It's up to us as individuals to decide who and what we believe in. I choose to believe the Earth is round and those who think it's flat are idiots. Just like those who believe it's flat think I'm a sheep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom