B.o.B. on one.

Was watching this on tv this morning and heard a flat earth reference among other jewels. Listen from 15-50 sec mark. They always throwing hints at us in the movies.

There may be a God. I'm open to that possibility. The problem is the religious books are written by men with very little knowledge of the world they lived in. Sam Harris has videos questioning the slaves, sexism and barbaric nature of these text. Everyone is atheist when it comes to everyone else's religion except their own.
Sam Harris is great. Broaden my horizon on being a critical thinker. Expanded my vocabulary as well. Opened dictionary.com so many times for his books.

that chappelle clip isn't applicable in this situation at all. This isn't someone running around saying "the white man's the devil, the industry's corrupt etc"

he's spewing misinformation and easily refuted theories and you can almost directly trace these things back to when he first started openly discussing using psychedelics

With the cloning stuff... man i don't know. Only other 'famous' person talking about that stuff is Tila Tequila and that's not good company

You're missing the point. Hes been tweeting stuff for a minute, but everyone is focusing on the world is flat. Its all about calling him 'crazy' and dismissing everything he says.

"Smart" people are the easiest to manipulate. Once they buy in on an idea, the believe it as absolute truth. Theres no way you could get one over on them, they're too smart for that. Pride is a weakness and its easily exploitable. Everyone so happy to feel like they have something over someone that has anything that resembles a little of succes.

Idk about you bout I've hid the truth under lies many of times. Maybe that was the plan, maybe yall are dancing to B.o.B's tune. Maybe he wants to expose, but not about taking that big L?

Its funny to me how you everyone on NT can agree that institutional racism is real, but thats the only conspiracy ever happen and people wouldnt dare try anything else. Theres a little bit of that in this. One of the smartest black people on the planet, stooping to the level of a irrelevant rapper? Really? Thats what really got me looking at all this funny.
Tyson engages in these things all the time though. This is the same dude who goes on twitter rants while watching fantasy films to correct the scientific inaccuracies.

Anyways, If is overarching point is "we aren't given the full story" or "people need to research these things themselves and draw their own conclusions" (which i've heard him say in interviews about this) then i agree 100%.

I've been vaguely following these what he's been talking about since like early December and the only things i recall him tweeting about is Flat Earth and the Cloning stuff.

He was speaking on the gov't creating fake humans to do these shooting to further push their agenda and imo that's just irresponsible stuff to be putting out there when you're a 'famous' person.

The reason the flat earth stuff is being amplified is because it's such a ludicrous opinion to have that it makes people question your overall mental capacity and common sense which brings everything else you've said into question before that too.

And a lot of the other stuff he's talking about is destined to remain a conspiracy theory so we can't really refute any of that stuff with factual information, which makes it a moot thing to 'debate'. There is hundreds of years of research to throwback at him as soon as he says something about a flat earth so of course it's gonna be the one thing that spreads into think pieces, forum conversations etc

my honest opinion is this is being picked up by the 'urban media' to deflect from having to cover the Flint water crisis

This dude posted this as evidence

He outta his goddamb mind :smh: :rofl:

This is what bothers me the most. Posting a picture as evidence and not even knowing what the picture even proves. There are volumes, upon volumes, upon volumes, upon volumes of research that he could read about to try and disapprove. Go do some calculations. Go find holes in astrophysicists' work. Go spend 80 years in the field of science, slaving away and getting grants to further the intelligence of the human race. But no. "I saw the earth with my eyes at a certain altitude. The earth is flat and you are all sheep, the government is a conspiracy. you cant tell me nuthin."

He is a complete moron.

Just chiming in to say that the flat earth concept wasn't that crazy if you believe that pangea existed.

Pangaea was just a huge *** landmass where all the tectonic plates collided in the center of a singular ocean b, that's still not a flat planet it's just a huge *** continent on one part of a sphere :lol:
:rofl: dude that doesn't even have ish to do with a planet being flat or not

Last edited:
****** really out here debating scientific facts though. This is crazy. Next someone will tell me that sound can exist in a vacuum

Pangaea was just a huge *** landmass where all the tectonic plates collided in the center of a singular ocean b, that's still not a flat planet it's just a huge *** continent on one part of a sphere :lol:

Oh I know what Pangaea is. I just wanted to know why he thought that had anything to do with a flat earth

Just chiming in to say that the flat earth concept wasn't that crazy if you believe that pangea existed.
...please elaborate
I'm saying that with the limited technology and research of generations past, one huge land mass could be confused for a flat world. Imagine people sailing off and never coming back. If i lived in those times, I would assume they fell off the edge.

...please elaborate
I'm saying that with the limited technology and research of generations past, one huge land mass could be confused for a flat world. Imagine people sailing off and never coming back. If i lived in those times, I would assume they fell off the edge.
But with this logic you could just walk on land the other way for centuries, never reaching the other end and think the world is infinite

It's easy to throw throw out rolling emoticons today. But take the time to think about one huge land mass surrounded by a SINGLE HUMONGOUS OCEAN. Also consider shipbuilding technology of the past. Open waters like that with no land mass to slow hurricane force winds... People were probably getting swallowed up left and right.

...please elaborate

Bad, bad science.

That would have never happened because Pangea got divided a long time before mankind manifested itself on Earth.

...please elaborate

Bad, bad science.

That would have never happened because Pangea got divided a long time before mankind manifested itself on Earth.
good lord...

Well, i was only like 200 million years off. I don't think that's so bad.

Back
Top Bottom