B.o.B. on one.

Why are you focusing on that ONE thing?

What the **** is wrong with you?

every thread fishing for a pointless argument

thread is about him believing the earth is flat and the attention it's garnered if you don't like that just move the **** on B

got damn you're annoying as hell

Ya'll have to ignore this dude, he really has no point, ever. Just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

laugh.gif
@ Bob the forgotten rapper.

laugh.gif
 Neil knew what time it was:

"Being five centuries regressed in your reasoning doesn’t mean we all can’t still like your music."

I wish the cloning stuff had caught on. It's more interesting than flat earth theories and cloning is actually a thing.

Flat Earthers Belive There Is A North Pole But No South Pole, Antartica Is The Boarder Of The Entire Wolrd That Keeps Us From Reaching The Outter Edge Of The Dome

This Is The View Of What The Flat Earth Looks Like With The Ice Barrier
So we can reach "Antartica" if we fly/sail in any direction?

Mind = Blown
My very reaction.
roll.gif

Last edited:

It's like being willfully ignorant is the cool thing to do these days.

We have images of other planets, they are all spheres. Why would earth be flat? Is said flatness what makes our planet habitable?
laugh.gif
B.O.B mentioned in one of his tweets how it proves there is a god but the Gov doesn't want that. I'm Paraphrasing.

B.O.B mentioned in one of his tweets how it proves there is a god but the Gov doesn't want that. I'm Paraphrasing.

There may be a God. I'm open to that possibility. The problem is the religious books are written by men with very little knowledge of the world they lived in. Sam Harris has videos questioning the slaves, sexism and barbaric nature of these text. Everyone is atheist when it comes to everyone else's religion except their own.

We have images of other planets, they are all spheres. Why would earth be flat? Is said flatness what makes our planet habitable?:lol:

It's Like Trying To Explain The Color Green To Someone Who Doesn't See The Color Green Because They're Color Blind. You Can Try All You Want But They Just Do Not See What You See. Flat Earthers Say All Of NASA's Imagies Of Earth & Other Planets & Stars Are Altered At The Very Least. To You That's Willful Ignorance But To Them It's "Reality"

It's Like Trying To Explain The Color Green To Someone Who Doesn't See The Color Green Because They're Color Blind. You Can Try All You Want But They Just Do Not See What You See. Flat Earthers Say All Of NASA's Imagies Of Earth & Other Planets & Stars Are Altered At The Very Least. To You That's Willful Ignorance But To Them It's "Reality"

No

It's like telling someone that the ocean is filled with Crystal Pepsi when it's obviously water

We have images of other planets, they are all spheres. Why would earth be flat? Is said flatness what makes our planet habitable?:lol:

NASA isn't the only source of these things. Is everyone working together to get BOB?

How's the earth look from his viewpoint?

Why is Red Bull out to get us?

The gov doesn't want proof of GOD? Which gov?

This gov has a non religious agenda now?

:lol: :smh: I wish.

NASA isn't the only source of these things. Is everyone working together to get BOB?

How's the earth look from his viewpoint?

Why is Red Bull out to get us?

Haven't Seen This Video Yet, & I Don't Get How There Can Be An Argument About The Shape Of The Earth After The Release Of This But As I Said Nefore Many Fkat Earthers Are Very Regloius & Won't Let Ho Of An Idea They Hold Near & Dear To Their Truth. With That Said FE'ers Say That This Camera Used Employed A Fish Eye Lense To Alter The Footage [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Why are you playing devil's advocate for them if you recognize that they're full of ****?

I don't think he's playing devils advocate. I think he's saying that there's no point in arguing with FEer's cause they will dismiss any evidence that you provide that the earth is round, but where's the fun in that. 

All I've Done Is Answer Questions By Their Logic, Wasn't Tryna Play DA. I've Listened To YouTube Videos So I've Heard Their Responses To Claims & Questions. I Do Not Agree a that The Earth Is Flat, I've Heard Them TrynTo Explain It & I Just Don't Agree With Their Argument. I Initially Posted To Find Out Why Others Disagree With Flat Earthers. Seems Like People Just Don't Agree With Them Because They've Been Told Otherwise Their Entire Life

All I've Done Is Answer Questions By Their Logic, Wasn't Tryna Play DA. I've Listened To YouTube Videos So I've Heard Their Responses To Claims & Questions. I Do Not Agree a that The Earth Is Flat, I've Heard Them TrynTo Explain It & I Just Don't Agree With Their Argument. I Initially Posted To Find Out Why Others Disagree With Flat Earthers. Seems Like People Just Don't Agree With Them Because They've Been Told Otherwise Their Entire Life

Stop This Prolonged Assault On Your Shift Key, Fam. Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word Does Not Make Them More Important.

Last edited:
What the **** is wrong with you?

every thread fishing for a pointless argument

thread is about him believing the earth is flat and the attention it's garnered if you don't like that just move the **** on B

got damn you're annoying as hell
#reported

Explorer Henry Worsley dies attempting Antarctic crossing

They say he died of "complete organ failure". But we know what really
happened. They dont want nobody leaving the games.
The odds wasnt in his favor :smh:

Last edited:

Strong avy to post ratio...

:lol:

They got pterodactyls and **** down there too

But I'll let y'all stay asleep

Back
Top Bottom