B.o.B. on one.

B.o.B. was the dude to me that never put together a good tape all the way through but would have some gems in every tape. some of my favs

Doesn't take much effort to tweet though 
laugh.gif
. I'm sure they have times they get bored

Wanna know what else is trippy
Everything is upside down
But our minds turn everything right side up
Which means everything we see is up/down
So Antarctica is really up top
Instead of down bottom

This .. that ish tripped me out when i learned it back in HS (i think).

Imma keep it real, I always found it odd that the poles are so restricted and 2 that Antarctica is wayyyy more important that we are let on to believe.

Found it odd as well, unless they just tell us that

Reminds of that movie "The Island" back in '05.

Good *** movie :lol:

B.o.B. was the dude to me that never put together a good tape all the way through but would have some gems in every tape. some of my favs

Classics

Wasnt he on Twitter talking about if you come up missing?

Maybe the flat earth talk is a smoke screen. All you gotta do is one thing out of line and a lot of people will write off everything.

How do u come up missing? If u missing in the first place u don't come up missing

Wasnt he on Twitter talking about if you come up missing?

Maybe the flat earth talk is a smoke screen. All you gotta do is one thing out of line and a lot of people will write off everything.

How do u come up missing? If u missing in the first place u don't come up missing

:lol:

That reminds me of my mom asking Future, "how do you pop up dead?"

Magnetic bracelets magnetize the iron in your blood, and kill their users with blood clots over time.

The popularity of those bracelets is a eugenic program to wipe out people who believe in pseudoscience.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
#Theysleeptho 
nerd.gif

I smoked heavy from 16-18. Also have family history of mental illness.

I had times when I was thinking some wild wild stuff and if I smoke it just goes into overdrive.

Charles Hamilton kinda went through something similar.

when you look at the sun, you are technically looking 2mins into the past

horizons are really just illusions

srs

Last edited:
If a plane flys around the globe going North/South so that when it's finished, it'll end up back at point A..wouldn't the plane have to fly upside down at one point? Dead srs
Fam

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Time travel gotta exist somehow man. Just need to travel back in time with light being the main ingredient

Back
Top Bottom