Bachelor Pad.

Dat Eames

20120821-DWELE.jpg

I always thought it would be cool to have a Street Fighter Arcade, but those joint heavier than a mug mug
01Replay_rect540.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to put my name down for my own crib.
Filling out forms, getting loan approved, and 'still' on the waiting list.

My question is, 2bed and 1 bath would be good for the long term, but it's very difficult for me to maintain everything myself. Property Tax + Maintenance fee are killers.

I did think about a 1bed/1bath, but we'll see.

A lot of the stuff in here is pretty middle to high end in terms of price, but this site is awesome. Any others like it that make suggestions on the lower price end of things?
Always good to use something like that and use design or individual pieces as inspiration if you don't have the eye for it. You can always find similar cheap alternatives and the hunt can be fun, just try to still look for quality. There's a show, I think on DIY network that does that, takes a room that somebody wants replicated and does it on a budget.

I'm trying to put my name down for my own crib.
Filling out forms, getting loan approved, and 'still' on the waiting list.

My question is, 2bed and 1 bath would be good for the long term, but it's very difficult for me to maintain everything myself. Property Tax + Maintenance fee are killers.

I did think about a 1bed/1bath, but we'll see.
Are you worried about maintaining the space or the costs associated with it. If it's stretching your budget, it's not a good idea, especially because your taxes, maintenance, utilities, cost to furnish, etc all go up in addition to just the price on a larger, 2 bedroom compared to a comparable 1 bedroom.

I guess that means you're buying but what do you mean by putting your name down? New construction? Where are you looking and do you know how the market is there?

Been following this thread since late last year for ideas, and I def got a lot of inspiration here. I bought my first home this past March in downtown LA. I really wanted a condo/townhome but for the price of this loft/studio, I couldn't really pass it up

some amentities in the building

maybe I'll add those LEDs over the cabinets and behind the TV in the future haha

Thanks fams..the pictures make it look bigger than it is but i think its tiny, literally a bachelor pad..but good enough for one man :smokin

jdeez. may i ask what you do for a living?
that house looks amazing.

Registered nurse my man

wait...how many sqft is it?

Was that your BED in the living room?

You're paying 1500 for a STUDIO? 

Damn dude. 

yeh i know, but for my price range and the area i was looking at before..houses we're pretty old and needed some fixes (either new appliances, paint, or flooring).

this one was brand new and with all stainless appliances, washer/dryer included

Back
Top Bottom