Bachelor Pad.

TheHavik - Nice place. Looks like tons of space. I'm just not feeling the wood walls, but I'm sure you'll make the place look nice once everything is set up. Where are you located?

TheHavik,

do you live in a cabin?

place meeds a lot of work. seems like you just throw your stuff around.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Tide I live in SF and you are making me very jealous right now. What do you work in? I graduate this Spring and...I need to start thinking about this scary stuff.

I'm in sales

Originally Posted by PremeOne

31TyaZhI%2BnL._SS500_.jpg

chadko%20slide.jpg

chadko_shelf_liners.gif

I've been thinking of getting these wire shelves in my room since I don't have that much space and also getting the liners and enclosures. But the shelves are about $100, liners are $85, and enclosures are $68 so in total I'm looking at approximately $300. Is that over price?
I have exactly that shelf unit in my kids room - but it was $150 altogether and I live in the UK where stuff is usually more expensive. I got it in a hardware supply place - they have welders and rolling toolboxes and all that stuff. It looks great though and the deep shelves are good for clothes.

Bout to put some money down on a loft in downtown la that's adjacent to Staples...I'm stealing some of these ideas

sekim2detcidda, where'd you get that trunk chest underneath the nike sign. I been looking everywhere for a decent sized chest.

4wrestling, my place is right on the edge of chicago. I didnt like the wood walls either but meh. Its only the stair case area and the guest bedroom (the back wall of it. one of the main reasons it became the guest bedroom
laugh.gif
) that has them.
Space was my main priority and this place has plenty of it. Im working out a deal with the landlord to let me renovate and just subtract it out the rent.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

TheHavik,

do you live in a cabin?

place meeds a lot of work. seems like you just throw your stuff around.
You gotta cut me some slack man. Ive only been here 3 weeks and its my first solo place. Give me another month and everything will look a lot better.
Its not a cabin though...just stupid design. Its wood layered over drywall. Like, why? Who thought that was a good look? If the landlord agrees to my deal, im gonna tear all that down and just do drywall, replace the windows, and new carpet downstairs. Maybe drywall the basement ceiling to because its stucco, another questionable decision on the designers part.

Overall i think im doing decent for an extremely handsome 22 year old.

man this dude sekim2detcidda just inspired me to do ALOT of new things to my apartment. Nice spot my dude
pimp.gif
thanks for sharing.

anyone thats got the platform beds, can you speak to how they are in terms of: are they super low to the ground? Do you feel less comfort without the box spring?

I just cant decide what to get!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Here is my spot. I'll update with the video as soon as it uploads. Feedback welcomed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Inspiration my man, a great inspiration to me right now. 
I like your movie poster, I've always wanted to get the OG Oceans 11 movie poster and the Remake poster framed and in my living room.

I can't wait to get my place

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by PremeOne

31TyaZhI%2BnL._SS500_.jpg

chadko%20slide.jpg

chadko_shelf_liners.gif

I've been thinking of getting these wire shelves in my room since I don't have that much space and also getting the liners and enclosures. But the shelves are about $100, liners are $85, and enclosures are $68 so in total I'm looking at approximately $300. Is that over price?
I have exactly that shelf unit in my kids room - but it was $150 altogether and I live in the UK where stuff is usually more expensive. I got it in a hardware supply place - they have welders and rolling toolboxes and all that stuff. It looks great though and the deep shelves are good for clothes.

I have the target shelf and it was like 40$. If youre going to use it for sneakers you cant wrong.

yuku's double but I'll work with it

Info on the coffee table on where to cop. I lost the link to the sites.

^^That table is nice. I remember seein cribs one time where Xzibit had that spinning table. This def tops that. Man I can't wait to move out of my folks place early next year.

Have yall seen a foosball coffee table yet? I'll take a pic when I get home. I'd like to say I bought it but the woman bought it

^^That table is nice. I remember seein cribs one time where Xzibit had that spinning table. This def tops that. Man I can't wait to move out of my folks place early next year.

the only thing with Ikea is I'm affraid that a rowdy night of lion taming will start to tear the bed apart. They are made of the best material or the best hardware. But hey I guess it will do for now who knows

Back
Top Bottom