Bad Boy's R&B or a R&B Song's "Bad Boy Remix" > Your Label's...

The Kissin' You Remix is one of my favorite R&B remixes ever. But Bad Boy seriously had some dope R&B remixes back in the 90's for sure.

The Kissin' You Remix is one of my favorite R&B remixes ever. But Bad Boy seriously had some dope R&B remixes back in the 90's for sure.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Never seen that video before though.
pimp.gif
at the biggie cameos. The video is straight 90's though. The BBQ's, the cookouts, and the way everyone's dressed. It took me back for a second there.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Never seen that video before though.
pimp.gif
at the biggie cameos. The video is straight 90's though. The BBQ's, the cookouts, and the way everyone's dressed. It took me back for a second there.

been around the world remix....

but that total remix is def. one of the better ones that didn't get much airplay IMO

been around the world remix....

but that total remix is def. one of the better ones that didn't get much airplay IMO

SEND that "Come and Talk To Me Remix" used to be so major...

...but I remember watchin' this like, ''the hell is this fat chick talkin' bout some hee hee hee hee how?"

SEND that "Come and Talk To Me Remix" used to be so major...

...but I remember watchin' this like, ''the hell is this fat chick talkin' bout some hee hee hee hee how?"

I mean when the label's CEO is a talented producer you kinda got an advantage tho

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Cage... this is another example of speaking the language. On my life this is the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading the title...

To this day some of the HARDEST #@%+ he's ever been a part of/ever to come out of that label and that's saying something... I need a Mp3 of this like now

I mean when the label's CEO is a talented producer you kinda got an advantage tho

Back
Top Bottom