Bald NTers Enter vol. I'm joining the ranks

Wayment! I've never seen Dom without a hat on, son is just like us fighting the baldness :rofl:

I'm finally ready to accept it, I'll hit the barber on Friday, tell him line up my facial hair and shave the head bald. I can official say I'm in this bald game

View media item 659275

I'll definitely keep the thread going, this can be like a support group for cats who are balding, products, shaving tips etc.

The Official Bald NTers thread :nerd:

I embrace the hell out of it. I buzz my head down every 10 days or so to a no-guard. I legit don't wear hats as much as I'd like on the weekends, just to show people I'm out here rocking the bald head with confidence :smokin

27 and still have a head full of hair. Joining this club is my biggest fear. I dont envy you guys.

what if you aint sure bout ur headshape.scaredtodoit

/it worth fighting it? my old bro use rogain for $150/year for life

I feel you brotha. I am 32 with the ugliest head every. My crap is receding like no other but I and king the bald fade with the low pro but it still looks bad. I just can't seem to stomach buzzing my head. I literally think it's the scariest thing in the world for me and to think this is the least of my problems in life.

hopefully i don't join y'all in the future, sometimes i can't tell if my hairline receeding or my barber not taking his time :lol: only thing that worries me is everyone on my moms and dads side has hair except for my dad, hope i get to keep my hair up until 70 like my grandpa

Don't worry fellas. 5 years all that will grow back. My here are hair regrowng lotions coming out soon. Doctors say up to 5 years.

Try castor oil
Biotin
And this pill that starts wit a F for hair loss. Forgot the name.

Do that until that lotion drops.

U can even google it.

I went to this random *** barbershop last night to get my head shaved and facial hair lined up. The barber stayed after his last customer to cut me so I was appreciative. We were chopping it up and I was tellin him about my plight, then a classic conversation manifested.

Him: You know what it is? [regarding balding]
Me: *no response* *listening intently*
Him: IT'S THE CHICKEN!
Me: :stoneface:
Him: Yeah, the hormones and stuff, it's no reason you should be bald at 23.
Me: But, most of the men on my mom's side started balding early. It's probably hereditary.
Him: Nah, bruh it's the chicken that's what caused it.

I changed the conversation, but maybe there are some scientific findings linking chicken and male pattern baldness. That **** was random though. :lol:

But, he did recommend trying Indian hemp and biotin, so I'll see if those work.

hair started thinning a few months ago so been going no gaurd on the clips ala matt damon in elysium

got damn his wife is fine

kind of odd but since ive been cutting my hair like this, ive had more than a few people ask me if i do any MMA ...

Last edited:
im 22 had braids for 6 years, dreads for 7 1/2 & cut it all off on friday. i aint get a true bald head but got it cut super low like a kobe cut or ray allen when he 1st start cuttin his super low. chicks been sayin i look like taye diggs :lol: & i guess thats a compliment so i might keep it super low or get a baldy. my lineup aint even gone like i thought it would be tho so i might let it grow for a min & see if i can get a temp fade or something

i get more play bald than i did with hair.

Then again, im not mug. Step that confidence game up and sacrifice the shaving every 2 days. :smokin

This man knows! Chopped mine off after 11yrs and now rockin the Morris chestnut look.. The play from professional women is crazy!

to the guys who are having this problem, any of you actually have immediate relatives that suffer baldness too?

my father was bald, but my on my mom's side none of my uncles are.

it doesnt look like im showing signs so far. im in my late 20s :nerd:

to the guys who are having this problem, any of you actually have immediate relatives that suffer baldness too?

my father was bald, but my on my mom's side none of my uncles are.

it doesnt look like im showing signs so far. im in my late 20s :nerd:
Yessir. My mom sides so my cuzzos on that side all baldies. It's our "family curse" yet we're all cool with it since we've always shaved our heads with clippers for the longest. The saying goes that if your mom's dad was bald you will be bald.

Im afraid how do I not join this club? Im having the lebron effect and my hair is thinning at the top slowly every year.. I blame my job but seriously how do I stop this? 

Back
Top Bottom