Bald NTers Enter vol. I'm joining the ranks

Does this really work well or any other recommended electric shavers? Don't trust myself with a razor either and this would really make the transition to shaven much easier. I figure go to my barber tomorrow and shave it all off, then maintain the look with a pair of clippers like these. I've been getting a triple 0 cut every 2 weeks; my top is completely gone so it's time to go cue ball. I look good with hair and without hair so I can live with shaving my head. My homie encouraged me, telling me that the yambs would increase when I'm fully shaven instead of rocking the dreaded horse shoe cut
sick.gif
mean.gif
. Thank God, I can grow a vicious, full beard.
I was in the same boat. I've actually never used a razor blade in my entire life because i've never wanted to cut myself either 
laugh.gif
. I chose to invest in a Braun Series 5 shaver because i'd be shaving for the rest of my life, no need to fuss around with cheap electric shavers. 

The shaver itself is waterproof so i can shave in the shower. Also, the dock charges the shaver and has a replaceable cleaning solution that keeps the foil and other parts running top notch. It's great if you travel as well. It shaves to the skin and i haven't had a single problem in the year i've had it.

Pic of me for the NT beasts.

What do you guys do to prevent leaving hair everywhere every time you shave? I put a towel over my sink, shave, then throw all the hair thats in the towel in the garbage. Is there any other methods you guys use cause my method gets messy at times.
I put my trash can in my sink and shave then.

What do you guys do to prevent leaving hair everywhere every time you shave? I put a towel over my sink, shave, then throw all the hair thats in the towel in the garbage. Is there any other methods you guys use cause my method gets messy at times.
I put my trash can in my sink and shave then.
Hmmm…. Well there are a few bald females that choose to shave. So that's possible.

So it's been over 3 months since I made this thread and this being bald **** is really hitting me now. I've been growing my hair the past week or so & the thinning at the crow and the middle of my head is obvious. :smh: :frown:

**** is tough, I just wanna throw a durag on at night and wake up with the waves spinning the next morning.

View media item 659066

I feel your pain. I shaved Thursday night using the head blade and it actually came out alright. Everybody says it looks pretty good on me and I have the head for it. But today I caught my reflection in the elevator at work and saw the light gleamin' off of my dome. Had me like:

4951.gif

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I shaved Thursday night using the head blade and it actually came out alright. Everybody says it looks pretty good on me and I have the head for it. But today I caught my reflection in the elevator at work and saw the light gleamin' off of my dome. Had me like
roll.gif

So it's been over 3 months since I made this thread and this being bald **** is really hitting me now. I've been growing my hair the past week or so & the thinning at the crow and the middle of my head is obvious. :smh: :frown:

**** is tough, I just wanna throw a durag on at night and wake up with the waves spinning the next morning.

View media item 659066

I feel your pain. I shaved Thursday night using the head blade and it actually came out alright. Everybody says it looks pretty good on me and I have the head for it. But today I caught my reflection in the elevator at work and saw the light gleamin' off of my dome. Had me like:

4951.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

The male pack instinct us strong in my office. Years ago I was the only badly that shaved my head completely . Everyone else was content with the Cleo McDowell set up. I started shaving everyday of the week and shortly after, all four of them started peeling theirs's clean. All I heard was how they wish they had done it sooner. If you are almost there go ahead and join the team.

Last edited:
Started shaving it at 23. Couldn't do that kobe line up anymore.

Once it tans and you get your routine going it's not bad. Plus yambs still love ya if you keep it clean slap on that beard to make it look less noticeable to

Any other electric shavers you guys can recommend? Im interested in the skull shaver has a lot of good reviews. Gonna have to go straight bowling ball status on my dome. My hair is thinning in the back.

Back
Top Bottom