Banana Republic/Old navy/Gap friends n fam 30% march 12-15 I got email invites !!!

ok i got all PM's and posts no more online invites i will post up when i get some more . So everyone who posts below i will let you know, but i still gotcards so you can send me your address or just wait or print out that link. thanks people

demz718@gmail.com
pimp.gif

http://www.gapgiveandget.com/np/lls.html

[table][tr][td]
We'll donate 5% of the amount you spend to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
header2.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Get 30% off during our Friends & Family event. We're calling it Give & Get because for every purchase you make, we give 5% of the amount you spend to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society; and in thanks, you get a 30% discount on your total purchase.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
email_01_barcode_t4.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
email_01_barcode_bg_left.jpg
[/td] [td]
barcode.gif
[/td] [td]
email_01_barcode_bg_right.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
email_01_barcode_b.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
During the past two Give & Get shopping events, we raised more than $4 million for our non-profit partners. And this Spring, we're adding new partners to help at a time when our communities need it most - so let's see if we can raise even more.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
Gap

find US stores | find Canada stores
[/td] [td]
Banana Republic

[/td] [td]
Old Navy

[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
email_footer_ln.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Offer valid March 12, 2009 at 12:01 am ET through March 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm PT at Gap, Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Old Navy stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada only. NOT VALID ONLINE. 30% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Discount applies only to Eligible Purchases which are merchandise only, not gift cards, merchandise purchased with a gift card, packaging, applicable taxes or telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888 numbers. Not valid on Gap (Product) RED[emoji]8482[/emoji], Junk Food[emoji]8482[/emoji], Converse[emoji]174[/emoji], Havianas[emoji]174[/emoji], Medela[emoji]174[/emoji], CharmIt![emoji]174[/emoji], and Robeez[emoji]174[/emoji]. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Gap Inc. will donate an amount equal to 5% of Eligible Purchases to the non-profit partner designated or, if no non-profit partner has been designated, such donation will be divided among Gap Inc. approved non-profit partners in Gap Inc.'s sole discretion. Gap Inc.'s total donations to all US and Canada non-profit partners shall not exceed $1.5 million. Such donation does not entitle any offer recipient to claim a charitable contribution deduction. Merchandise cannot be put on hold at any time during offer period. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Exchanges for different sizes are permitted; however, discount will not be applied to exchanges for different merchandise. Reproductions or photocopies of offer card will not be accepted. Not responsible for lost or stolen offer cards. Offer is not transferable or valid for resale. No price adjustments are allowed on previous purchases or on purchases made with this discount.

[emoji]169[/emoji]2009 Gap Inc.

[/td] [/tr][/table]

That joint been posted three times in this post, but no one cares, stay givin up email. Yall lucky dude aint a spammer(or is he?)

laugh.gif
it's open to everyone, just print it out. I swear the reading comprehension skills are going downhill

So the coupon above isn't unique to one person? just wondering 'cause I'd hate to be at the mall and find out my coupon is no good.

word^ im not sure about that . no spammer haha i just work there and get these all the time and throw them away so i put them to use. from my last posteveryone who gave me an email/PM i will send the email out on friday thanks

Back
Top Bottom